Main Menu

Started by amodial, Dec 19, 2003, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amodial

Howdy all,

If you've been friendly enough to open this, then hello! My name is Amos, I'm based in the UK and think MMJ are the best thing since sliced bread. Judging from the postings you are all a friendly and well informed bunch of music fans. Some forums can be full of shitheads. Anyway, I'm not surprised your all nice people. Your all fans of the Jacket.
I would like to close by saying that any assistance I can receive in petitioning the band to play Strangulation at the upcoming NME show would be greatly appreciated. That was the only thing that was missing from the last live shows over here. Of course, I concur that they are the best live band I have seen in years. Looking forward to speaking to y'all and the show in January. Once last question. Junior Senior in support? ? ? ?  :-X

peanut butter puddin surprise

Well, welcome aboard!  Feel free to poke around and ask any questions you may have.

Also, drop me an email and I'll hook ya up with the details on my FTP server, if you're interested in downloadin' some killer MMJ live shows!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

my_evening_jacket

QuoteHowdy all,

If you've been friendly enough to open this, then hello! My name is Amos, I'm based in the UK and think MMJ are the best thing since sliced bread.

Hi Amos - Are you telling me they have sliced bread in the UK?!?!  I can't wait until they get that here in the states.  I am tired of tearing off a piece everytime I get hungry.   ;)

Welcome aboard!!
shake some action

sam

hey Amos, i'm in the UK too, when are they playing the NME gig then? i wanna see them!

sam xxx

lfish

QuoteHi Amos - Are you telling me they have sliced bread in the UK!  I can't wait until they get that here in the states.

Waw, you live in a very strange country?  The land of dougnuts and pritzels does not have sliced bread?  
lfish

Oz

I got a notion he didn't mean that serious, Ifish... Or my_evening_jacket just means the customs of his own family, I'm not sure of that.  ;D

Nah, I wouldn't want to insult his family. 'Cause Amodial, as you will find out, we're friendly folks around here. So grab a seat, take a bite and enjoy your visit here!  :)
I'm ready when you are