Personal Appeal

Started by johnconaway, Jan 06, 2004, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

If any of you guys out there have any good thoughts/vibes you can send my aunt Virginia's way, I'd be forever in your debt...

She's been in and out of hospitals for most of the past few years with multiple health problems.  Just got off of the phone with her, and for some reason, it just struck me that I'm not the little kid she read to when I was 5 anymore...as in, I'm older, she's older...I could sure use about 20 more years of her being around and in good health.

Sooooo....if we all put our collective good vibes together, maybe she'll receive them and get better!  Thanks.  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Lieven

Sorry to hear that...
I hope she'll find the strength to fight whatever it is that causes her health problems.

For what it's worth, I sure will think of her!
Take care!
All of us get lost in the darkness...
dreamers learn to steer by the stars

marisa_c06

Hey I'm really sorry to hear about that... I know how it goes, I hope you find the power to pull through it all with her...

I'll be thinking of you and her
)(MariSa)(

Oz

That's so sad... Really sorry to hear that. But I'm sure the support of her family makes things just a tiny little better.

Is she a bit into music? You know, I once made my mother feel better when her mother (my grandmother) died, by giving her a copy of Automatic for the People, with Everybody Hurts on it. Music is a universal thing, you know. I don't know if there's any sort of music your aunt likes, but perhaps you could try to cheer her up with some tunes..

I really hope she'll get better soon. All the best.
I'm ready when you are

Thanks for the love, guys. Hell, I feel better already...so the vibes are probably flowin' her way as well!

Music, eh?  She's a lifelong avid reader, spent 35 years as a school librarian...hmmmmm, sounds like I'm gonna have to ask what kinda tunes she's in to!

Thanks again.  Didn't mean to get all melodramatic and stuff...

lfish

Not very original but nevertheless well meant... Sorry to hear that john, I hope your aunt gets better real soon.  Maybe you can let her read this thread. I think that will give her some positive vibes and energy.
lfish

JK

Boy, you folks really are nice & very supportive!

John, good thoughts & peace to your aunt & to you as well.

smilin

Just said a quick prayer for your aunt, John.  Hope it helps.  

ps - great idea to read her this thread!!
Get your mind off wintertime.  You ain't goin' nowhere.

You guys are totally the best.  Thank you for all of your kindness...I will let her know how much love comes from y'all!  ;D ;D ;D

danilove

Hang in there John! We'll keep you and your family in our prayers.  :-*
biggafunkychunkycookiescaryhairywookiemonkey

plank10

sending all the cross-country vibes I can. Hope she does better.

ben grimm

Get well soon Aunt Virginia.

otter

Yet another day comes with good thoughts for your Aunt Virginia and you John Conaway. May you stay...Forever young.

flaminglipswayne

Aunt Virginia. Hello! I send you best wishes all the way from Sweden.  :)

wordawg

And good thoughts from England, sweet Virginia.
Look after yourself too, JC.
the future is Ginger