Bumped into Jim in Austin, took photo...

Started by RyanC, Sep 17, 2007, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanC

Sleazy Rider

Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

bridget

great photo!

Seriously, how tall are you?  :)

red

Awesome picture man!  You're a giant.   8-)

I'm loving Jim's look these days.  (Is that gay?  Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

TEO

Great story and love the pic. Keep letting it grow on top JJ!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

primushead

What kind of drink does he have?  I just...can't read the label.

cmccubbin@work

its obviously an orange drink...maybe a sunkist or fanta?

i think Jim loves Fanta...i know i read that somewhere...

that was my first thought...but maybe i'm wrong!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

Jellyfish

Very cool,thanks for posting!!!!  :)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

ManNamedTruth

Quoteits obviously an orange drink...maybe a sunkist or fanta?

i think Jim loves Fanta...i know i read that somewhere...

that was my first thought...but maybe i'm wrong!

It looks like orange cream to me.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

AdamTMPCI

Down here there's this really cheap Mexican soda called Jarritos.  I like to think that's what Jim was drinking.  It's really good.  
http://www.novamex.com/jarritos.sstg

Dorothy_Mantooth

actually i have it on pretty good authority that he's drinking one of these:

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

Quoteactually i have it on pretty good authority that he's drinking one of these:

Craziness!!!   :-?

.Walt

great for you, nice story, and nice picture!!
i'm waiting for the day i run into jim, or any of the band members. what would i do? what would i say?
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

JacketGal

Nice photo!
Quotegreat for you, nice story, and nice picture!!
i'm waiting for the day i run into jim, or any of the band members. what would i do? what would i say?

;D "I LOVE YOU, MAN!!"
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

TEO

Quotegreat for you, nice story, and nice picture!!

I would kneel at the feet of GOD.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

bowl of soup

Did anyone stop to think that those are 2 dudes, there are bears on Z, that's an orange soda, the title of this thread references "bumping", Jim's wearing a black shirt...  I don't know, but I'm just saying....
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

cmccubbin@work

QuoteDid anyone stop to think that those are 2 dudes, there are bears on Z, that's an orange soda, the title of this thread references "bumping", Jim's wearing a black shirt...  I don't know, but I'm just saying....

what are you getting at...
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

bowl of soup

QuoteDid anyone stop to think that those are 2 dudes, there are bears on Z, that's an orange soda, the title of this thread references "bumping", Jim's wearing a black shirt...  I don't know, but I'm just saying....

what are you getting at...

Just my absurd thoughts inspired by the ridiculous Jim hearts Pat thread.  I was unaware that the bear had gone the way of the rainbow - but I live a very normal suburban life.  Burt and Ernie, Yogi and Boo Boo(How old is Boo Boo?  Because that one might be a problem.), Peppermint Patty and Lucy, Jim and Pat.  Carl Rove is coming for you.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.