new to this, stoked to be here

Started by BigTroubleTrin, May 21, 2004, 12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigTroubleTrin

although i must say that this forum is a bit of a sausage fest. this is the only forum ive ever posted on however, maybe that's just something i should be getting used to? not that i mind, its just funny. im a huge fan, sadly i only know one other person in the whole wide world who loves mmj, and they live 100s of miles away. i was forced to go alone to see mmj at the Filmore this month. i had the greatest time ever, my friends suck for not even giving them a try though. sorry im rambling. i think im just so happy to see other people who love this music/band. happy to be here folks. is everyone from the "east side" or is that just how it seems. no california love people?
and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make

SMc55

Welcome!
I know what you mean, the only other person I know who's even heard of MMJ lives 300 miles away. That's why this board is so essential. You're definately among friends here, as I'm sure you were at the gig.
A sausage fest sounds interesting. What does it mean? (I'm English  :-/)

lfish

Yeah,

I also have the same feeling.  My friends think they are good, but they are not so fanatic as I am, it's a pitty though.  By the way, welcome on the board and feel free to spread your musical, political, emotional, ecomomical, ecological, ... thoughts.
lfish

marktwain

QuoteA sausage fest sounds interesting. What does it mean? (I'm English  )

sausage links = male naughty bits

sausage fest means too many boys

SMc55

MMJ_fanatic

Wellllllcome trouble trin and thanks to tundra for expanding the vocab a little wider....
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

MagicKiss

I'm new too... BUT I LOVE THESE GUYS...especially JIM JAMES' VOICE!;D  Does anybody else think his sound is seductive?  I guess it's who their music makes me think of.;)

SMc55

Quote I guess it's who their music makes me think of.;)
Does it remind you of a certain marine invertebrate?  ;)

Jellyfish

QuoteDoes it remind you of a certain marine invertebrate?    

Hey,I resemble that remark. :)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

SMc55

Hey,I resemble that remark. :)

Indeed you do  :)

peanut butter puddin surprise

hey, wait a minute!  sausagefest?!  cmon...we're equal opportunity boarders here.  there's girls on here, I swear!

welcome aboard.   8)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MagicKiss