Digging Cisco's new Album 7740 Valmont St

Started by enid, Jun 20, 2004, 03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enid

update:  we're not talking about lame rappin' sysco-thong man.  glad we're clear on that now.  on to some real music!

Hi all!
I'm new to this forum.  I arrived via the alt/country route.  Is anyone out there listening to Cisco's new record "7740 Valmont Street" yet?  It's great to hear an entire new offering (produced by Pete Anderson no less) with such amazing range.  It's a ways from 97's Pink Motel.
If you're not in the know, definitely check out the site http://theartistcisco.com/.  There are links to "miles of music" where you can pick up the new record for yourself.

thoughts?  questions? comments?  hit me up!  curious to meet more fans.

Oz

Wasn't Sisqo some stupid rapper or something?  ??? :-/
I'm ready when you are

wordawg

Had a quick visit to the site.
I liked the clips I heard.  Sounds daft to say it, but the production/sound reminded me of the Faces.  And tht's not a bad thing.  Interesting voice - I meant that in a positive way.
the future is Ginger

Drunkre

QuoteWasn't Sisqo some stupid rapper or something?  ??? :-/

Dude, that's precisely what I thought of when I saw the subject line of the forum.  "Let me see that thong" you big butt thang.  Which only draws the question, why did I enter the forum?  Was I hoping to illustrate my vast knowledge of "Enter the Dragon" (said crappy singer's crappy album.)
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home