Previous topic - Next topic

wordawg

Its a form of n.s.u.
At least I think it is.
the future is Ginger

SMc55

QuoteIts a form of n.s.u.
At least I think it is.

You wouldn't be extracting a sample there, would you Mr G?

wordawg

the future is Ginger

SMc55

antoniostrohs

On the subject of the movie "Elizabethtown".I was at a bar last night here in Louisville called Uncle Pleasants to see the group Iron and Wine.I was wondering what all the commotion and noise was back by the pool tables during the quiet lush tones of Iron and Wine.When I was told that Cameron Crowe,Orlando Bloom,Kate Bosworth and Kirsten Dunst were there to see the band since they were in town filming.Just thought it was pretty cool of Cameron and friends to stop by such a small local bar to check out the band and maybe scout locations.Semi brush with stardom.Thought for a second Mr.Conaway might be there back hustling the stars playing eight ball.

TheMollusk

oh um o forgot to mention that you called me 'molloser' i was just wondering how long it took u to come up with that. maybe next yr you'll win 'most improved student' or the english award. do they give those out at special schools, or do they make sure everyone is a 'winner'?

lyricjunkie

:D :DMullusk buddy... in with the good air...out with the bad... Happy Independence Day! :)
Talk less....
Say more.

MMJ_fanatic

Quoteoh um o forgot to mention that you called me 'molloser' i was just wondering how long it took u to come up with that. maybe next yr you'll win 'most improved student' or the english award. do they give those out at special schools, or do they make sure everyone is a 'winner'?

Um about 1/100 of a second, but teacher says if I try real hard I might get down to a millisecond.  I love it when I get gold stars from teacher :D
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

SMc55

Does anybody know what the film's about? Wondering when it's set.

antoniostrohs

Basically it is about a young man(Orlando Bloom)who loses his job and then is dumped by his girlfriend and then has to go home to his dad's funeral to fulfill his dying wishes.On the plane home he meets a flight attendant(Kirsten Dunst)and falls in love.Hope this helps.For more info checkout www.imdb.com and do a search for Elizabethtown.