VHS or Beta

Started by johnconaway, Sep 30, 2003, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Hey y'all
I ran into Craig from VHS or Beta on Saturday night, and introduced myself.  What a nice guy.

I happened to mention that I wouldn't mind putting their live tracks on the FTP server...he said he would let me know.

What do you all think?  Would you like to see their live tracks on the server?  I think it would be freakin' awesome.  Their live show is so cool, it's like an instant party-great energy.

Let me know, and I'll start asking for them!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

my_evening_jacket

Yeah, I would love to get to hear a live show from them.  I might even be able to upload one?  I have to see if the show was taped when I saw them in Detroit.

And yes, Craig is a very nice guy.

Thanks John
shake some action

vhsorbeta

you know....i'm fine with the trading of live performances...it's a great thing that helps build the sense of community amongst music lovers everywhere...
just let me know whatyou have in mind...

craig

peanut butter puddin surprise

Hey Craig,
That's awesome.  I just signed up over at your forum, and I'll drop you a line to let you know what I intend...it's really simple.

I'm so happy you're down with this idea!  The exposure is fantastic, there are folks from all over the globe who access the server every day, who I am sure would love your music!  :D
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

I've been curious about that band ever since people have talked about them on this forum, so I'd definitely download some of that when I get the chance...
I'm ready when you are

CC