Warren Haynes live album from bonnaroo

Started by sweatboard, Jun 22, 2004, 03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

It's breathtaking! I had never really listened to him before, then the other day I went to the record store tand it was at the listening station so I gave it a try. The first song had me stoned I couldn't move didn't even consider skipping to the next track, it was captivating. Warren is actually covering the radiohead track lucky, it has to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard, the next song I got about halfway through and I just snatched a copy off the shelf and went directly to the check out counter. The entire album is incredible. I recomend this album to anyone that loves great music. Just A Man and His Guitar and some songs. Awesome!
There's Still Time.........

otter

Go check him out with the Dead this summer. He's about the only one out there that plays more shows than My Morning Jacket.

There are times he'll play like four shows in two days in three different states. That guy is nutty. He's got the cash and a helicopter to get him where he needs to be.....must be nice.

The writing is on the wall, they will play in the same venue within two years...well I certainly hope so.

MMJ_fanatic

Another fine Warren Haynes selection is "The Deepest End"--lots of fine musical guests playin' live with the Mule down south in voodooville (Louisiana) :D
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.