I found a digital camera! (slow internet go away)

Started by katkillad, Aug 23, 2004, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkillad

So I live in ohio...its not as spacious and full of flowing mountains and forest like the kentucky I remember as a child, but i do live out in the middle of no where.  I hadn't been fishing in forever and my cousin asked me if I wanted to take a little trip and go camping.  I had nothing better to do and school was starting so I went.  I woke up early one morning and decided to do a little hiking on my own...so about that camera.

It's a 3.3 mpixel powershot S20! Slightly scuffed, but otherwise fine. It rained the next day, so I was really lucky to get there when I did.  I think there was a reason I hadn't been fishing in so long...I didnt catch anything.  So I went home and fortunately for me my cameras charger fit and I was able to upload the pictures.  I pity the fool who dropped it so carelessly.  It's so nice.  Anyway, just wanted to share. It also had some nice pictures on it.  I don't have my own hosting, so I resized these and compressed them to avoid straining good ol' image shack.  I couldnt find anyone to ask if there was a limit of pictures I could post or anything like that.  I didnt see any rules either...so hopefully this is alright.  

I'm not really sure how this guy got these pictures.  There was this huge area that was fenced off.  It didn't look too pleasing.

MMJ_fanatic

nice, intriguing pictures.  this has got to be the biggest fuckin' post on this board to date too! :o
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

sweatboard

Wow, that was scary as hell, it was like watching the blair witch project but better.  Was that E.T. hanging from that tree?
There's Still Time.........

katkillad

QuoteWow, that was scary as hell, it was like watching the blair witch project but better.  Was that E.T. hanging from that tree?

there was something hanging from a tree???

lyricjunkie

Talk less....
Say more.

MMJ_fanatic

I think tower pic #6 is the creepy one, with that eerie reflection of a man in the pic

peanut butter puddin surprise

looks like a stoner took a smokin' hike into the early morning...hahahhaha, just kidding.

hey, ya might want to resize those images...drop me an email with the photos, I can help.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

SMc55

Is that a skull in the second to last one?

Really creepy. There's more to see every time you look at them.

katkillad

QuoteIs that a skull in the second to last one?

oh man...THERE IS A SKULLL TYPE THING.

I'll try to resize when i get home...first day of classes and i'm a little behind already.

sweatboard

Someone please tell me you see that E.T. hanging from the tree.

SMc55

Oh yes, he's there, and in the same picuture are what look like two eyes staring out from the tree in front  :o

SMc55

first day of classes and i'm a little behind already.

Late before you start? That's impressive. I was like that as a student  :-/

sweatboard

oh yeah katkilld your avitar is sweet.  Nice Job!

The E.T. is in the picture right above the single deer tower in the fog.  Man, I think we should alert the proper authorities to these pictures we've stumbled upon.  This could be an awesome script for a Movie.  Let's all meet up at this forest and try and get to the bottom of these pictures, I'll bring the scooby snacks!

CC

QuoteIs that a skull in the second to last one?

not just a skull.
there's a baboon too, hiding up in the tree.
wow.

katkillad

Quoteoh yeah katkilld your avitar is sweet.  Nice Job!

The E.T. is in the picture right above the single deer tower in the fog.  Man, I think we should alert the proper authorities to these pictures we've stumbled upon.  This could be an awesome script for a Movie.  Let's all meet up at this forest and try and get to the bottom of these pictures, I'll bring the scooby snacks!

I'm never going back to that place again...  Did anybody see guy in the fourth one down?  

I thought I was going to be late, but i found a sweet parking spot that i will probably be able to use for the rest of the year...too bad I paid 120 dollars for a pass I dont need now.  ( I'm commuting this year after being out of the house for the past 3 years.  I want to hang myself. )

MMJ_fanatic

not just a skull.
there's a baboon too, hiding up in the tree.
wow.

kinda looks like a baboon--I think you've been up too late mr. riny!

CC

kinda looks like a baboon--I think you've been up too late mr. riny!

you're right.
it's probably just E.T. again

lfish

This is a picturetrack for a mmj album.

Or is slayer fitting any better?

lfish

katkillad

Alright alright...obviously these aren't real.  Hopefully you got some kind of enjoyment out of it.  It was started in another forum that I read.  I switched the story around a bit.  When I first looked at them I freaked out.  I think I was a little more gullable than you guys.  Obviously the more you look at them the more you find.    

MMJ_fanatic

it could be the picture art for an MMJ release very easily ;)