so I'm really Bud Baxter  
but you can call me BB

So how come some people call you Riny?

CC

So how come some people call you Riny?

that's my middle name.
it's short for marinus
which is 'king of the sea' in latin
actually it's just 'sea' but king of the sea sounds better.

EC

Your name is Bud Marinus Baxter?

That's a very impressive name.  Is anyone allowed to call you Riny, or only special people?

CC

EC

otter

Otter is the way I live my life.

If I am not either seeking food to sustain me, which in human terms comes through working.
If I am not sleeping.

I'm Playing. It's all I do. The world is my giant sloppy mudslide. Can you dig it.

wordawg

Otter, I am so bloody jealous.
the future is Ginger

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteOtter is the way I live my life.

If I am not either seeking food to sustain me, which in human terms comes through working.
If I am not sleeping.

I'm Playing. It's all I do. The world is my giant sloppy mudslide. Can you dig it.

Best. Post. Ever on this subject.  ;D
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Mr. White

I thought this thread was a good one to update.

Mr. White is Harvey Keitel's character's name in Reservoir Dogs. I like Harvey and Reservoir Dogs.

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

rincon

Because this is the greatest part of the northern end of Southern Cal.   

Haldon

Crispy

It's my name, plus a misdirectional phoneticism of my last name's initial. Of course, my name isn't "Cris," but "Chrispy" looks dumb.

Another classic bump.  :thumbsup:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Fully

I got the nickname way back when Will Smith's Big Willy Style was out. My kids started calling me Big Fully. It was a way for them to make fun of how big my hair gets when it's humid - which is most of the time.

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

johnnYYac

Growing up, only my nana and aunt called me "Johnny" (now, everyone does), but I was looking for a way to link my name to my love of MMJ for my Omnichord website.  I went with emphasis on the last letter of my first name and the first letter of my last name evoking the initials of a certain singer/songwriter's play on his own name.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

i dont think you all could handle mine
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

zanjam

My kids' middle names are Zane and Jamisen = zanjam.  It's been in my email address for quite some time, too.  When I signed up for the forum I just picked it since I couldn't think of anything else at the time, and then realized you couldn't change it afterwards.  So zanjam it is.

I feel like I just lost cool points.
anything + reverb always = better

ericm

Quote from: zanjam on Oct 25, 2012, 12:24 PM
My kids' middle names are Zane and Jamisen = zanjam.  It's been in my email address for quite some time, too.  When I signed up for the forum I just picked it since I couldn't think of anything else at the time, and then realized you couldn't change it afterwards.  So zanjam it is.

I feel like I just lost cool points.

Nah, no way. At least not with any of us other parents on the forum. I like the thinking behind it, but not sure if mine would be as cool as yours.....Rosmat.  (Rose & Matthew)  Meh. :wink:
"Where's Jim going?"