rolling stone sux

Started by BIGVICLBI, Feb 02, 2005, 10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGVICLBI

did anyone read the new rolling stone? talked about bonnaroo and didn't mention mmj, then talked about that new album(eclectic?) and probably mentioned everybody else but mmj. its wierd cause i've never seen mmj play before(only jim james) but i am so excited about them that i try to tell everyone about them and literally get pissed off at rolling stone for this. i might have a problem or something. actually the problem is right when i get hooked there are no shows so i will just have to wait and berate anyone who doesn't understand their true greatness.

MMJ_fanatic

all in good time my man.  RS is really caught up in tracking things like the last time Britney Spears took a crap or how many doggy totes Paris Hilton owns ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

marktwain

Corporate magazines still suck. (but I will buy a copy when MMJ is on the cover.)

EC

QuoteCorporate magazines still suck. (but I will buy a copy when MMJ is on the cover.)

See how could anyone think that Kurt Cobain isn't sexy?

And hey, Tom looks great!!  ;)

dogandponyshow

Of course is sucks.....here is a thought don't waste your time on that mag.  There are so many better ones.  Pick, up Q, Uncut, Mojo, Revolver i(f you have any interest in metal) Harp and for sure The Big Takeover.  Spin every now and then is good.

D.

peanut butter puddin surprise

magnet magazine, my new fav...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

And hey, Tom looks great!!  ;)

huh huh--Tommy Grohl
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

marktwain

QuoteOf course is sucks.....here is a thought don't waste your time on that mag.  There are so many better ones.  Pick, up Q, Uncut, Mojo, Revolver i(f you have any interest in metal) Harp and for sure The Big Takeover.  Spin every now and then is good.

D.

I love Q and Mojo.  Too bad they are way too bloody expensive.  When I worked at a bookstore, I got to read them for free during my lunchbreaks.

dogandponyshow

Yep....forgot Magnet, that is great mag.  You are right Tundra about them being a touch pricey.  I guess I am to much of a music junkie to pass them by.  One other I forgot is ClassiC Rock....the Zep, Ac/Dc, Hawkwind, Ozzy type.  Very good.

D.

wordawg

QuoteSee how could anyone think that Kurt Cobain isn't sexy?

QuoteEasily, though its just an opinion of course.
the future is Ginger

EC

QuoteSee how could anyone think that Kurt Cobain isn't sexy?Easily, though its just an opinion of course.

Okay.  Cool.

Thanks.