First Question...

Started by primushead, Feb 13, 2005, 12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Ok, what's the first thing you would say to the band if you met them?  I'd say "wanna get high?".  Anyone else?

harristrensky

I'd say "What's up? Do you know where the bathroom is around here?"
I was a big old bear once.

MMJ_fanatic

the first person in the band I talked to was Patrick and I believe it went like this:

Me:  "You guys fuckin' rock!"

Patrick:  "Thanks man"
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

tomEisenbraun

I'd probably just shake Jim's hand in stunned awe, and thank him for the music.

...and on Heaven's golden shores we'll lay our heads...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

EC

Quotethe first person in the band I talked to was Patrick and I believe it went like this:

Me:  "You guys fuckin' rock!"

Patrick:  "Thanks man"

Ah ha ha, that's awesome.  Ah ha.  

Do we have to ask them a question?  Can we just give them a hug?

primushead

Yeah, hugs are accepted.

The Boar

I think I would hug them, and then ask, "So, when do you want to come play on my back deck?"

EC

QuoteI think I would hug them, and then ask, "So, when do you want to come play on my back deck?"
;D

MMJ_fanatic

hugs and beers and MMJ--nuthin' finer ;)

primushead

Yeah that'd be fun.  What kind of keg would you get?  I think I'd get a Pabst...something everyone can enjoy.:)

MMJ_fanatic

primushead

I've actually never had Grolsch

The Boar

I think we should get a keg of whisky, perhaps Maker's. Kentuckians is this legally possible, and, if not, possible nonetheless?

Jellyfish

(In my best Jackie Gleason voice)

"Hamanahamanahamanahamana"    ;D
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

EC

QuoteI think we should get a keg of whisky, perhaps Maker's. Kentuckians is this legally possible, and, if not, possible nonetheless?

Well, it's illegal in the sense that it would make the bourbon taste like shit.  Any length of time more than two days in that kind of can would taint it very badly.

So, instead we get a case.  And we buy PBR in cans (because we can, and because up here, I can't).  

SmoothOprtr

I did meet them once and the first thing I told them was "Thanks for playing X-mas Curtain!"  It was July and my buddy told me there was no chance.
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

primushead

Well, it's illegal in the sense that it would make the bourbon taste like shit.  Any length of time more than two days in that kind of can would taint it very badly.

So, instead we get a case.  And we buy PBR in cans (because we can, and because up here, I can't).  

Ok, I'm down with PBR in a can, but it's all about the bottle.  Oh, and has anyone ever had a liquor called "kentucky gentlemen"?  It's like 12 bucks for a half gallon, but i've kinda grown a taste for it.  But Jim Beam is my favorite of all time. 8)

primushead

Ok, I'm down with PBR in a can, but it's all about the bottle.  Oh, and has anyone ever had a liquor called "kentucky gentlemen"?  It's like 12 bucks for a half gallon, but i've kinda grown a taste for it.  But Jim Beam is my favorite of all time. 8)

By the way, I meant i'd rather have a bottle than a can.  That first line made no sense...my bad.

EC

You'd rather have PBR in a BOTTLE?  WHAT?  

primushead

Yes!  Bottom line is, beer tastes better out of glass than out of aluminum.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.