Just Because I can....

Started by utonynashm, Mar 08, 2005, 05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utonynashm

Hey I wanted to see if I could post a picture and work this new stuff I got...So...

This is a picture of me taken today...(Yes I know I am a fat, useless, stupid, ugly little nothing, so no comments on that are needed.)

Here is me looking like a retard:

And here is me giving the oh so serious stare (what a tool):

And finally here is me in a sexy "I'm holding in a secret" pose:

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

utonynashm

naw man this is my basement...

Why work???

I don't work as of now....can't find a job...

MMJ_fanatic

looks like a music shop :D

EC

Tony, you have very kick ass hair, and clearly, why would you work when you have so many guitars?  Do you live at home?  I wouldn't work, either.  I'd just play all day.

And honey, don't beat yourself up so much.  You have a very lovely "oh so serious" stare.  ;)

utonynashm

Hey thanks....I hear ya on that...And yes I live at home...as of now...I am threatend with getting kicked out everyday so...lots of fights here...

And I am hard on myself because everyone else is...calling me fat ass all the time and shit...So that's how I see myself...

Fat useless nothing...

Oh and I tried to cut my wirst a while ago so...I don't have much if any self esteem or anything...life sucks...

but thank you for being so kind!

I was gonna have me holding a MMJ cd and have a caption reading: "I LOVE MMJ!!!!"...hahaha...

EC

Hey Tony, I just sent you a pm.  :)

SMc55

QuoteYes I know I am a fat, useless, stupid, ugly little nothing, so no comments on that are needed.

Sorry Tony, that's just not allowed. You're one of us now, and we don't let anybody diss our own. We are the coolest people on the planet, and that's official.

SMc55

Sorry Tony, that's just not allowed. You're one of us now, and we don't let anybody diss our own. We are the coolest people on the planet, and that's official.

Come to think of it, we're the coolest people on any planet!

utonynashm

Hey thanks guys very much!

JacketGal

I love that last shot! You could be a catalog model dude! :) Thanks for sharing.
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

utonynashm

HAHAHA!

Thanks!

Yeah I could models plus size concert shirts!  ::)

HAHAHA!

I kid, I kid...

EC

Come to think of it, we're the coolest people on any planet!

[size=24]WORDAAAAAAAWG!!!![/size]
 :)(hope you don't mind my stealing, greggy)

SMc55

[size=24]WORDAAAAAAAWG!!!![/size]
:)(hope you don't mind my stealing, greggy)

I'm really glad you put in that comma  ;)

wordawg

the future is Ginger

utonynashm

SMc55

To explain: wordawg is one of greggy's favourite expressions. When EC used it she said he hoped he didn't mind her stealing it. Without the comma, it reads as if she was going to 'steal' him. He's my boyfriend. Hope that explains it  ???

Also hope you're feeling better  :)

MMJ_fanatic

We are the coolest people on the planet
8)

EC

SMc55

Quotehee hee hee.  :)

Who says punctuation isn't important?  ;)