Join My Dream Site???(please?)

Started by utonynashm, Mar 08, 2005, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

utonynashm

http://www.apocalypticdreams.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

No one seems to stay or even join and post at all...

It isn't all about dreams...but it is a cool place to hang and talk...that place is so dead and I am the only one posting...

Any help???

I got a bunch of my stuff up there as well....

dogandponyshow

Don't know a thing about it but I registered and will check it out....

D.

utonynashm

Wow...thank you very much!

It is a site where you can post and discuss dreams and anything even related to them...That help?

EC

You only started it in February, right?  So sometimes these things take a while...  don't you worry, the dreamers will come.

Dreams freak me out a little bit, so I'm not going to join.  But I'm sure it's really fun.  :)

utonynashm

NO no no...This a site that's been around for a long time...a few years actaully...But it never can get much traffic...I think you are thinking of my music site EC...

Why do dreams freak you out?  I say embrace it and learn from it...they are the true reality...

EC

QuoteWhy do dreams freak you out?  I say embrace it and learn from it...they are the true reality...

Well, I'm okay with mine, but they're generally too weird and personal to share.  But, I don't know, it's like ghost stories, dreams can get pretty freaky.  And then I can't sleep.  Still.  

Perhaps I need a lesson in growing up, I don't know...

MMJ_fanatic

I've had some pretty freaky ones lately that I'd just as soon forget.  But some dreams are truly interesting and I'd like to know more--like are some actually predicting things to come (if so there are a few things that I need to happen sooner than later ;)).
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Elizanne33

Well I posted something on your site. I have never had any apocalyptic dreams. I've had a lot of strange dreams though. I have silly/funny dreams sometimes. I have actually woken up laughing. Just the other day I woke up singing the theme song to Mr. Rogers' neighborhood. Can't remember what I was dreaming, but that song was stuck in my head all day.

sweatboard

QuoteWell I posted something on your site. I have never had any apocalyptic dreams. I've had a lot of strange dreams though. I have silly/funny dreams sometimes. I have actually woken up laughing. Just the other day I woke up singing the theme song to Mr. Rogers' neighborhood. Can't remember what I was dreaming, but that song was stuck in my head all day.

I Want to have a dream like that.
There's Still Time.........

utonynashm

Thanks!  Keep it coming...

You post any dream or any dream related thing...happy, sad, funny, wierd, scary, etc....

thanks again!