Autographed MMJ CD and Poster

Started by Jack Cregan, Mar 17, 2005, 08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Look at the awesomeness that is happening.  I assume those items were donated to you by the band and their manager?  That is so wicked.  What terrific boys these are.

And you, Jack, are also terrific for doing what you're doing.

This makes me feel really nice today.  Yay!

:)

Jack Cregan

just thought i'd bump this back up to the top.

less than 8 hours to go!

who is going to be the lucky winner?!!

Jack Cregan

and if you want some music to ease your tension as you are desperately hoping to be the victorious bidder, you could go listen to my songs http://www.soundclick.com/bands/writePage.cfm?myType=music&bandid=75415&bandnamesave=sobcek, and maybe let me know what you think?

lovely stuff

EC

Quoteand if you want some music to ease your tension as you are desperately hoping to be the victorious bidder, you could go listen to my songs http://www.soundclick.com/bands/writePage.cfm?myType=music&bandid=75415&bandnamesave=sobcek, and maybe let me know what you think?

lovely stuff

Yeah!  Okay, I'm moving you to the Our Music page.  Jack, you should become a member.  There are benefits like earning a place on the Five-Star Dodgeball team - that might be beneficial if you're going to Bonnaroo.  (Although, the UK is far to travel to a rock show...)

I've listened to A Childish Dream, If She Loves Him and Waiting for the Sun.  (random titles that I liked.)  Wow - they're lovely.  They're so sad!!  That's awesome.  You have a terrific voice, too.  :)

Jack Cregan

i thank you. very kind. if you were to listen to songs on the top half of the page, that should make for a more pleasant listening experience. at least, i hope so, as they're far more recent recordings.

as for becoming a member, i don't own anything by the band, so this would seem a strange move to make. been meaning to buy an album since being mighty impressed by them at glastonbury a couple of years ago, but haven't quite got round to it. jim seems like a lovely fellow as well, so maybe when i've got myself involved with the music, i'll join up. who knows.

EC

Jack.  You must.  That is all.

On a completely different note...

Remember how I got the MMJ honeybear poster a while back?  Well, I bought it because it was for charity.  Then wiggum was getting married, and he had been searching for a poster, and couldn't find one ANYWHERE.  So, I decided to send him mine - I knew he'd really like it.  So what happens?  Jack emails doctorinthehouse (who'd bid on the same poster that I had) to tell her that he has another poster, and is she interested.  She buys it, and does, what?  What?  What do you think she does?  SENDS IT TO ME.  Yep.  So now the little bear with the signatures and the funny #37 are back on the kraft dinner coloured wall in my kitchen.

I tell you, this life is craziness.  What good vibes reverberate,  hey?  :D