HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'WIGGUM!!!

Started by EC, May 11, 2005, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Today is Mr. Wiggum's birthday, everybody!!  Please join me in wishing the dude a tremendous birthday, and a very exciting year.  (You've already done something pretty big - it's good timing, hey?)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLWIGGUM!  YEAH!    ;D

marktwain

SMc55

Hey Corey, have a happy one!

antoniostrohs

Happy birthday!!!.Hope you have a great one.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

corey

peanut butter puddin surprise

May there never be enough cowbell!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

What'd you do, wiggitywhack?  

corey

We were low-profile yesterday. I had lunch and dinner with my wife and son. We went to a couple of pet stores to look at stuff for our new puppy (and my aquarium addiction).
Then, we watched the new episode of "Lost" on the Tivo when we got home last night.
Good times.
:)

sweatboard

YES, I love Lost.  I'm addicted, I can't wait to see what happens.

corey

It's like crack, huh? Well, I don't know what crack is like, but I can guess.

EC

You got a new PUPPY?!  That is wicked!  

sweatboard

Have you named the Puppy yet?

marktwain

Far out, I'm addicted to Lost, as well.  Only I work Wednesday nights, so my wife has to tape it, and we watch when shorty has gone to bed.

corey

Yeah, we got a Bichon. We named him Mr. Peabody.

EC

QuoteYeah, we got a Bichon. We named him Mr. Peabody.

Holy crap.  Do you mean to tell me that on top of everything, I get to hang out with a PUPPY, too?  Mein got.  (or however you spell that)
 :D

corey

Yeah. He's fuckin' cute, if I do say so myself. He's like a little ball of cotton.

peanut butter puddin surprise

dude, that's awesome.  and to echo the Lost comments, it's like totally addictive.  

and then there's:

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

(who is that?  is that from this Lost show?)

"He's like a little ball of cotton."  :)

(That reminds me of a story of a friend of mine in highschool.  He was going out with this girl who's Mom was named Fran, and she was very tiny and thin, but had this massive head of white hair.  And she had pizza night every Sunday with all the friends, and we had to cut the pizza with the "pizza scissors" which were to be used for NOTHING else except cutting pizza.  Anyhow, we called her the q-tip.)

corey

JOhn, Kate is cute, but I think that Claire is probably the cutest on the show... just my opinion.  :)

If I can get my damn computer to recognize my digital camera again, i'll post some pics of Mister Peabody.