tonight at the rud

Started by marktwain, Jun 01, 2005, 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marktwain

louisville folks,

come on down to the rud tonight, 8-ish.  I'll be there, & so will EC, in from Toronto.  Come hang.

I'm a big guy & I'm wearing an orange shirt.  EC has red hair.  

kymoose

Hey, John Mann is playing tomorrow night at the Rud around 9pm--he is pretty kick ass.

EC

Hey!  Just wanted to give a little shout out that I had such a great time meeting y'all last night.  Mr. Strohs came bearing SEXCELLENT and extremely kick ass Kentucky presents.  Made me have a little moisture in the eyes.  

I'm at olwiggum's house right now typing this and we are getting very very very very very psyched for Birmingham tomorrow night!!  :)

sweatboard

FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M READY  ;D

There's Still Time.........

whothrewthecake

I'm at olwiggum's house right now typing this and we are getting very very very very very psyched for Birmingham tomorrow night!!  :)

i hope you guys have a wonderful time and i wish i was on the verge of enjoying some prime jacket time. drink a cold one for me.

peanut butter puddin surprise

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am so sad and sorry I had to miss this wonderful convergence.  I feel terrible!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Quote:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am so sad and sorry I had to miss this wonderful convergence.  I feel terrible!
John Conaway, don't you dare feel terrible.  You'd better not or I'm gonna have to turn around and drive back and give you what for.  (I have clearly been in the South a little bit, hey?)  We were so sorry to miss you, too, but hey - there will be other times.  Maybe everybody should walk over to Actor's and request that they put on "Through The Eyes" because it's a very special show.  ;)  

:):):):):)

antoniostrohs

Yes it was good time.It was great to meet you guys.Also it was great to meet Tundra and to find out he only lives a few minutes away from my house.Hope you and Jen enjoy the gifts.Me and the Missus had a great time hanging with you guys.And John you were missed but I'm sure we'll see you sometime soon.

marktwain

EC, I owe you a knob creek.  With interest, it'll probably be 5 knob creeks by the time you come back through town.  Hope you can handle that. :)

jacket fans are the best!