Uncle Riny, CC Baxter, the man

Started by johnconaway, Jun 17, 2005, 07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Hey y'all,
Give it up some love for our beloved webmaster.  He's been travelling, so I bet he doesn't see this for a few days.  

I hope you had a great time whilst here in America, brother man.  I'm glad we got to throw down during your stay, that was awesome.  Susan says "save your pennies and go see Riny!" so I am guessing a visit is in the cards in the near future!  

May your travels be safe, and you arrive home feeling contented.

love,
jc
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Riny is awesome.  If he did the things that we talked about, he would have been seeing some highly amazing things.

I join John in raising the roof for Riny.  (and I can't WAIT to see his pictures!!!)

:)

corey

Yeah man,
I hope you're safe. I think I missed you by a couple of days here in the states.

SMc55

Riny is the business! I met him last year and it was great to put a face to the name. I love the cool way he manages the forum 8)

antoniostrohs

Riny is the man! I was hoping to see him while he was in Louisville but somehow things didn't go as I expected.Miscommunications or misinformation. I'm glad some people got to see him though.

corey

i see Riny on the board!
Good mornin'!

CC

good mornin all ;D still travellin through the beautiful, magical smoky mountains. was GREAT seein some of you at bonnaroo... and louisville. LOVE louisville! LOVE the silent disco!!!

EC

Quotestill travellin through the beautiful, magical smoky mountains.
Oooohhhhhh wicked.  I hope you're taking loads of pictures.  

I've had constant dreams about those mountains.  I keep seeing them in my head all smoky and awesome.  :)

peanut butter puddin surprise

you dawg.  And here I am, being a sucker at work... >:(
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ChiefOKONO

EC

I see you there - are you back?!

CC

yes!
working hard to sort out tons of pictures
40 watt comin up in a minute! or two.

EC

Quoteyes!