Hey MADHATTER!

Started by Mayor_Angelino, Jun 20, 2005, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayor_Angelino

What is the status of the Del-Mar Boys? There is a lot of people asking me about any new stuff. And whats up on opening for Hank III?

Later,

Mayor
9,9,-,1111111,9,9,-,1111111....Hello...WHAT'S UP DUDE!?!?

Mayor_Angelino

Hey Hatter,

Also remember if the movie comes back out. The clock(work)is the people the Orange is the sun. If this causes any confusion please refer to business cards.

TheMadHatter

Mayor,we are about to do another southeast tour in July.As far as Hank III goes,we will be doing a few shows in August with him and Scott Stuart(formerly of Cigarette Towtruck)so it will probably be a wild couple of months for us.Bass player,Bill Eubanks has been a little down lately though.He came home last week to a burglar in his house,so hes kinda shook up :)He said all he could see was a suit,teeth,eyes and palms!
        We love all of you,
                     Mad Hatter(and the Del Mars)
The Mad Hatter,he waits for Alice to come to tea again.

Mayor_Angelino

Wow, sounds like a lot of fun. Now if I could only find my skate key. Scott Stuart is one of the best front men in the business(in fact he's a little gentlemen) He oozes Southern Sassiness all over the stage or gas station, what ever the case may be. And I hear the new band is like a cross between Janis Jopling, Jimi Hendrix and Johnny Wint(oops) Edgar Winter Group.