Main Menu

Free Post

Started by mickeyreds, Jul 18, 2005, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickeyReds

Go ahead, take one. you know you want to. ;)
As long as you keep a straight face...

tomEisenbraun

Oh my!

that's my soccer team from a benefit soccer tournament a few months back. And yes, those were our uniforms.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

MickeyReds

peanut butter puddin surprise

looks like a promo for a band!  maybe we should have a contest to see what great names for bands the board could come up with to name your band!

My pic is:

The Snicker Doodle Soccer Brigade

8)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

tomEisenbraun

haha, you rock. Snickerdoodles are by far my fave cookie. Who can guess which is me?

SMc55

QuoteWho can guess which is me?

Back left?

EC

Back left?

Yeah, Eisey most of us have seen a picture of you before.  ;)

I LOVE the boy on the right in the headband.  He is my favourite.  :)

tomEisenbraun

yeah, scott definitely is as cool as he looks in that picture. I also got him groovin the Jacket with last years Bonnaroo on the way to our campin trip two weeks ago. I told him to look out for Z.  ;D

SMc55

I very nearly had him down as Eisey. Wasn't 100% sure I had it right because of the fine faces you guys were pulling.

EC

It's almost 12:34.  Everyone knows you're allowed to make a wish in that minute, right?  Both am and pm.

:)

tomEisenbraun

yeah, 11:11 too.

JacketGal

But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

fitzcarraldo

Riddle for ya:
I am a rock group that has 4 members, all of whom are dead, one of which was assasinated. What am I?

MickeyReds

McGuire

I want HIM for the 1 star dodgeball team!
All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

corey

Does it count as an assassination if it was a rock star?

MickeyReds

I dont see why not?

jonjon

QuoteIt's almost 12:34.  Everyone knows you're allowed to make a wish in that minute, right?  Both am and pm.

:)

No maam. I never knew this. History behind this? I knew about 420 and I guess I never made it pass that.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

EC

I think it's called the "witching hour" (or at least it was in highschool), and it's creeeepy when it's the night, because you're supposed to be able to summon up black magic wishes and such.

That's all I know...

What's 420?

aMillionDreams

4:20 is police code (supposedly) for smoking marijuana.  Potheads often smoke up at 4:20 and there used to be celebrations on April 20th every year but that date has some other weird significant (Hilter's birthday, anniversary of Oklahoma City building and Columbine tragedies).  In high school people who asked you if you wanted to smoke with them by saying, "it's 4:19, got a minute?"  which reminds me... ;D
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]