Started by EC, Jul 26, 2005, 06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Starrrrt yer days off right!  Yarrrrr!

SMc55

Good morning  :D

(It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon here)

peanut butter puddin surprise

I'll need three ships and fifty men, we'll go around the 'horn and return with spices the likes of ye have never seen.... ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

QuoteGood morning  :D

(It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon here)
Yarrrr, it's morning wherever the pirrrates (y)arrrrre.

Aye aye, Cap'n John.  Let me screw my leg on, and I'll gather the men for ye.  Ah, but for a price, you understand...

aMillionDreams

QuoteI'll need three ships and fifty men, we'll go around the 'horn and return with spices the likes of ye have never seen.... ;)

Best. Episode. Ever.

Ahoy, hoy!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

name yer price, matey!  

yes, that is one of the best episodes...

fitzcarraldo

Yaarrrrr!!! lol
Hey Meg, where'd ya get that pirate icon, it rocks!!!

EC

My friend made it, and I stol'd it.  It's good, hey?

Cap'n John.  I'll be needin' yer treasure chest full of bourbon and golden guitar strings.  And then I'll be bringin' yer men, yaarrrr.  What's that Polly?  Ahhh, we'll be needin' some saltines as well.

arrrrrrgghhh...then it's settled, eh?  we'll pillage the world and plunder all ye bounty!

sweatboard

I'm so glad Megan and John are both strange and wierd enough to find interesting ways to pass thier time while waiting for the new album to arrive.  Don't worry guys only a little over two months.  Stay strong ye brave pirates yarrrr.   ;)
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

P.S.  By Wierd and Strange I mean that in the most coolest, awesomest, loveable way.
There's Still Time.........

EC

QuoteP.S.  By Wierd and Strange I mean that in the most coolest, awesomest, loveable way.
I know it.  I'm really glad we're weird and strange, too.  ;)

All right John, I'll hoist up the sails, and off we be!

fitzcarraldo

QuoteMy friend made it, and I stol'd it.  It's good, hey?

Cap'n John.  I'll be needin' yer treasure chest full of bourbon and golden guitar strings.  And then I'll be bringin' yer men, yaarrrr.  What's that Polly?  Ahhh, we'll be needin' some saltines as well.

Ha ha,  I love this Board!  :D

Ha ha,  I love this Board!  :D

dig the caption on this one, sounds like a band name fer sure...My Daughter's Doultons???

jonjon

Aaaarrrrr, however lads, ye should know that jonjon will be tending to a diving cruise at the end of August. The vessel he be sailing? She's called the Sea Explorer and it tis run by a bounty of folks called Blackbeard Cruises out of Miami. Yes oh yes, ole jonjon will take to the seas for a week and will think of the strange and weird lads and lasses back on the main land. Unsure if there will be bourbon, but last year, the rum flowed like water from a pail. Due to this thread, he will consider all ye as he stumbles around making lewd comments and refilling his cup.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.