This might be the best one I've read on there:

"hi little kim i hate u"

That sums it up! :)
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

sweatboard

QuoteThis might be the best one I've read on there:

"hi little kim i hate u"

That sums it up! :)

Yeah, that really might be the best thing ever typed on the internet.  What was her user name?........ "str8hateher"?
There's Still Time.........

Angry Ewok

Quote"hi little kim i hate u"

Awesome.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megalicious

Awesome.

i like how professional they are...

no bitch you are the ugly one why u gotta be a fucking hater bitch is it because your lame ass can't buy shit you weak ass hoe o my bad were the fuck your album at sick chick see i hate a nothing ass hoe like you,you live of welfare don't you can you even spell chanel#5 bitch get it right i wish kim was out cuz i'd help her beat your ass matter fact bitch beat your feet and i said it lil mama l's from dc!
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

mjkoehler

wow....I consider myself pretty open and laaaaid back. But shit, I couldn't even read these. I couldn't understand a word of it. Was that English? god my head hurts now.

oh and I hate u 2 lil kim.

kyjed48

Awesome.

i like how professional they are...

no bitch you are the ugly one why u gotta be a fucking hater bitch is it because your lame ass can't buy shit you weak ass hoe o my bad were the fuck your album at sick chick see i hate a nothing ass hoe like you,you live of welfare don't you can you even spell chanel#5 bitch get it right i wish kim was out cuz i'd help her beat your ass matter fact bitch beat your feet and i said it lil mama l's from dc!

I almost need a translator.

"cuz i'd help her beat your ass matter fact bitch beat your feet"

What does that even mean?!

sweatboard

"cuz i'd help her beat your ass matter fact bitch beat your feet"

it just rhymes.
There's Still Time.........

thatswhatshesaid

looks like "whitey" is stealing the lil' kim forum too. god people, when are you going to stop???? ;D ;D

i would love to hear james lipton read these threads. that would fucking rock!

kyjed48

Quotelooks like "whitey" is stealing the lil' kim forum too. god people, when are you going to stop???? ;D ;D

You just got the cookie! ;D

mjkoehler

Quotelooks like "whitey" is stealing the lil' kim forum too. god people, when are you going to stop???? ;D ;D

oh my god  :o ;D

ycartrob

I blame this guy (whom I am sick of, btw)

Angry Ewok

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghosts_on_TV

This whole forum needs to be like the lil kim one. Maybe I'd like some of you bitches.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Angry Ewok

QuoteThis whole forum needs to be like the lil kim one. Maybe I'd like some of you bitches.

We need to ask CC to give us a board for freestyle battles.

ycartrob

we need this, more than ever, to wash away the lil-kimmness-skank-ho-vibeage,

a sorbet to the skull to cleanse the cranium, so to speak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONZ9bL2WGBE

mjkoehler

Quotewe need this, more than ever, to wash away the lil-kimmness-skank-ho-vibeage,

a sorbet to the skull to cleanse the cranium, so to speak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONZ9bL2WGBE

You are my personal hero.

thatswhatshesaid

QuoteThis whole forum needs to be like the lil kim one. Maybe I'd like some of you bitches.

whoz uz callz bitchz hoz! iz popz az capz inz yoz azz uz fuckinz haterz! uz probably gotz 14 kidz by 29 difernt guyz internetz playa! shitz

kyjed48

whoz uz callz bitchz hoz! iz popz az capz inz yoz azz uz fuckinz haterz! uz probably gotz 14 kidz by 29 difernt guyz internetz playa! shitz

True dat!

Angry Ewok

My short term memory is so bad, I'll probably swing back to this thread tomorrow and be like, "Who the fuck are all of these racists?"

;D