has anyone else clicked the skeletons up top? crazy stuff

sweatboard

That's Our Battleplan  
There's Still Time.........

EC

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

jonjon

I'm a member and I can't find the skeletons that a guest can see? Am I blind or what?
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

darkglow

it's on both ends of the menubar up top.. the left one is the battleplan and the other one is a picture of the band in a very "beetlejuice"-like atmosphere

jonjon

Son of a son of a sailor. All this time. Thanks Dark. Battle plan huh? I might have a reason to use that football helmet the doctor said I should wear all the time.

ratsprayer

i think i read this two different times and spent over ten minutes before i figured out what it meant.  its most excellent, to say the least.  

corey

It still doesn't make much sense to me. :)

I love the line about aluminum foil, though.

doEVILslittle

is that the midget guy from that hbo carnivale show?

EC

People thought it was the maestro at first.  Perhaps it is.  Do we really need to know what it means?  Can we not just flow in it's weirdality?  Must we analyze every single... oh I'm just totally joking around.

Also, someone said Beetlejuice.  That's awesome.

Also, there is a couple of other fun things around here that modarobot made.  wink wink ;)

jonjon

I've sailed a boat, I've flown a plane in a simulator, I've driven an 18 wheeler around in a paring lot, been mudboggin in a Navigator, I've flown kites off the top of Stone Mountain....

I would LOVE to pilot a covered wagon through space.

McGuire

All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

whothrewthecake

Also, there is a couple of other fun things around here that modarobot made.  wink wink ;)

uh oh! where might one find these other things?  :P

EC

uh oh! where might one find these other things?  :P

wink, WINK!! ;)

sumatopoppih

whothrewthecake

haha ok, i'm gonna get to work on this.

EC

Yeesssssss... Just keep yer eyes OPEN.   ;) ;) ;)

(It's not a clicky thing, either...  It's just a fun thing.  Kind of like when we all felt high one day because the boys up on the top strip were swirling in colours...)

whothrewthecake

is it the blinky eyed hippo?
 ;)

EC

Yep.  The winking hippo.  That's what it is.  :)