This Forum Rocks!!!!

Started by primushead, Aug 07, 2005, 08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

I was just thinking about how cool this forum is.  It's definitely not common to see a bands' website feature such an easy to use and generally cool setup that includes such a wide variety of awesome people talking about jack shit all day.  So, in conclusion, Kudos MMJ forum!   :)

SMc55

You're so right, it is easy to use - so much more cool to look at than other sites I've seen. Thanks to Riny for that  :D

And you're right about the jack shit - we seem to have an inexhaustible supply of it  ;)

wordawg

Jack Shit?

I'm good at that.

the future is Ginger

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteI was just thinking about how cool this forum is.  It's definitely not common to see a bands' website feature such an easy to use and generally cool setup that includes such a wide variety of awesome people talking about jack shit all day.  So, in conclusion, Kudos MMJ forum!   :)

right on, right on.  big hand for all the awesome peeps here, it is what really makes the forum tick.

and speaking of ticks...

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

I love my morning jack shit.

;)

QuoteI love my morning jack shit.

;)

or, my morning jack cheese... ;)

corey

What about My Morning Jack Flash? No love for it?
:)

EC

QuoteWhat about My Morning Jack Flash? No love for it?
:)
Morning sometimes is too early to jump, though...  

[size=10]groooooooooooan[/size]

can't you see me here standing i've got my back against the record machine....i ain't the worst that you've seen....can't you see what i mean??  awwwwww, might as well....

JUMP

corey

Well shit....
I just went googling Van Halen Jump pics. You beat me to it.

man, what is really funny (and/or sad) is that unless you were old enough to really grasp the true cheese/sleaze factor of VH, you'd be hard pressed to get the bizarre cultural reference point that is Van Halen.

VH started as hardcore stoner music.  Listening to "Eruption" on vinyl seemed to go along with just about every Friday night.  "Mean Streets" is still one of my favorite rock songs of all time.

Then....1984 came out.  And VH went from underdog, underground stoner heroes to Diamond Dave's solo records in the course of 2 years.  Who ever wants to hear "Goin' Crazy" in Spanish ever again??  Eche Loco....Eche Loco....

(begins bad acid flashback....whoa man, it's not 1986 anymore??)

EC

QuoteWell shit....
I just went googling Van Halen Jump pics. You beat me to it.
Sorry, wiggum.  I can take it down and you can post it if you'd like.  ;)

How about my morning flash dance?

corey

No need to take it down... :)

That's fuckin' righteous pic.  

fitzcarraldo

Oh yeah, primushead! High Five!!!

Jellyfish

VH put out one good album and that was their debut album...all downhill after that..just my opinion.

This forum has a great bunch of people for sure...specially since they got rid of that Mollusk character..what an asshole he was.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

primushead

QuoteOh yeah, primushead! High Five!!!

Thanks for the e-high five.  I really e-appreciate it.  And to prove my earlier point, let's get a rundown of the jack shit that has just been created:

Van Halen History

Different ways to use 'jack shit' (i.e. My Morning Jack Shit...nice one EC)

A Picture of the Tick.

Way to go everyone!  And keep on typin' 8)