West Memphis 3

Started by dragonboy, Aug 20, 2005, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Apologies if these guys have already been discussed - I'm still pretty new to the board.

I have just finished watching Paradise Lost 1&2 on DVD & was shocked/amazed by this horrifying story.
Has anbody else seen it? Has everybody heard of the WM3?

If you don't know the story I strongly ask that you check out http://www.wm3.org/ for the whole story.

Basically this is 3 guys who have been in prison for over 12years (one on death row) for a crime I, and a lot of other people, believe they didn't commit. It would seem their only crime was being young, fans of heavy-metal music & wearing black (one of the kids was interested in the occult - show me a teenager into heavy-metal who isn't!)

I urge everyone to check out their story & get involved! Thanks 4 your time...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Of course being a Pearl Jam fan I am well aware of The West Memphis 3.  Eddie brings it up constantly, he also is horrified by the whole thing.  I haven't heard of the dvd but thank you for posting about it I'll have to check it outl.
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

Right, I saw pictures of Eddie on the website. It also says that he wears one of their T-shirts on the Touring Band DVD. I haven't watched it in a while, a good excuse to watch it again! A lot of musicians are very involved in supporting the WM3 - Metallica, Henry Rollins etc
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.