My Life Without Me

Started by TheLink, Aug 25, 2005, 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLink

anyone seen this movie.  it is currently on its 3rd or 4th round on HBO.  I highly recommend it.  Those who have seen it, what did you think?

CC

yeah I saw that one and was impressed. I usually don't like those tearjerkers but this one's different, kinda poetic. great acting by polley and really nice soundtrack.

TheLink

yeah, i found it hard to get really sad about it.  good life movie.  poetic describes it well.  i feel like everyone needs to see it and get some damn perspective.  peace.

wellfleet

love this movie. big up to the cast for making it not cheesy. i love the song playing when sarah polley is in the car with mark ruffalo... senza fine, the gino paoli version... it's pretty... it also plays when she's in the grocery store. wish there was a soundtrack to the film.
everything sucks. really.

dragonboy

Quoteanyone seen this movie.  it is currently on its 3rd or 4th round on HBO.  I highly recommend it.  Those who have seen it, what did you think?

I buy most of my movies on DVD. Is it worth buying? I just checked on http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314412/ where it gets 7.6 with 3000+ votes which is a good score.
I like Mark Ruffalo. He was great in You Can Count on Me, anybody see that?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.