Guitar Center Interview

Started by ChiefCrowe, Apr 26, 2008, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quoteand noobs wonder why people on here hate on them?

seriously...i'm not offended by any of the posts...but jokes about racial issues and gay sex are fairly juvenile (especially the ones you two made...if you are gonna joke about that at least make it clever).

I'm a fucking genius what are you talking about?

shockadow's the man, you better watch it or else we're going to have to cyber throw down.  bitch.

I think it's unfortunate that people have to waste time scrolling through your nonsense before they can get to the reason why everyone comes here.  Meaningful, informative and insightful posts about the band and their music.  

Shhhhhhh....you'll wake em up.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

bluntmaster

LEATHER KID

I'm failing to see the connection w/ the Guitar Center Interview :-/
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

pawpaw

Quoteand noobs wonder why people on here hate on them?

seriously...i'm not offended by any of the posts...but jokes about racial issues and gay sex are fairly juvenile (especially the ones you two made...if you are gonna joke about that at least make it clever).

I'm a fucking genius what are you talking about?

shockadow's the man, you better watch it or else we're going to have to cyber throw down.  bitch.

Do you remember that movie "A Christmas Story"? Remember the bully Scut Farkus (shockadow) and his toadie Grover Dill (bluntmaster)? Don't make me get all Ralphie on your asses, bitches!  ;D

Really though, nobody but you two appreciate this.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

pawpaw

Oh, and thanks for posting the article Chief. I always like getting to read some Carl press!

bluntmaster

pfft I aint no fuckin toadie.  ::cyber punch::

shockadow

I'm awake....  I'm awake...

I seem to remember a hilarious lyric...
"a good shot of head and my right hand are the 2 best lovers that i've ever had"

Who would write such a thing?  
That is infantile and humorless, don'tcha think??

I betcha Jim has thet leg lamp in his den.

Once again...  I MEAN NO HARM!!!  however i'm growing weary of saying so.  It seems like all i've been doing is defending myself against people too dumb to put their thoughts together in a logical sequence but who would reather call names and discuss my grammar,  I am not the bully, Scotty Farcus(or whatever)...  

YOU ARE!!!

If you want facts and bordom, go to a newsgroup.  this is an entertainment outlet for me and I'm not going anywhere, dude.  Just because you have more time to waste than me on this site doesn't mean you run the party.  As a matter of fact, i just recieved my pass from CC Baxter and now i call him "friend".  
Don't forget...I am a Senior Member...

I betcha if one of your buddies on this forum wrote the exact same thing I did, you'd fill the page with emoticons and lollers, lollers, lollers!!!  Kinda reminds me of High School, a little.  Except i'm getting laid less these days.

Again, i don't wanna fight but if you continue to bash me and Bluntmaster Toad, i will be forced to tell your momma...

[size=72]Consider yourself CYBER-BURNT[/size]
O, How time flies, with crystal clear eyes.  But it's cold, it's cold, when you're ending with diamond eyes.

vespachick

Logical sequence.  Let's see if you can follow:

1. You repeatedly make inane, infantile remarks.

2. You come across as being low-minded and crass; even to the point of being abusive to the other members on the forum and toward the band itself.

3. Saying you mean no harm does not suffice when you continually do harm.

4. Some members have tried to quell your ire with careful and playful banter, but yet you seem to thrive on spewing vitriol – endlessly. A spoiled 7-year old child has more insight than you have presented here.

5. It becomes very tiresome.  

6. Consequently, nobody enjoys playing with you.  

7. It's not "shot of head", it's "showerhead".
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

shockadow

shockadow
Rock over London.  Rock on Chicago!!!  
0.10 Posts per day Date Registered: Sep 22nd, 2006, 7:21pm
587 Days since joining  

Shakeykneez

0.02 Posts per day Date Registered: Jun 14th, 2006, 2:15pm
688 Days since joining  

bbill
got that old time feeling

0.67 Posts per day Date Registered: Oct 29th, 2006, 6:22pm
550 Days since joining  

[size=20]NOOB MY ASS!!!![/size]
O, How time flies, with crystal clear eyes.  But it's cold, it's cold, when you're ending with diamond eyes.

shockadow

I'd rather have a shot of head, personally..........

I just want to get along.  I have downloaded the album and i guess that makes me public enemy #1.  I don't think i've said anything stupid.  I try not to, at least.  Besides, i was provoked.  I didn't even start this.  Am i supposed to just ignore the constant attacks??  

Showerhead, huh??  What do you do with a shower head???

I've been raised on the WEEN forum where anything goes.  I'm just feeling out my way, right now...   I'll figure you folks out.  We'll all be buddies before too long.

I am crass, you're right.  But i'll stand by the fact that i mean not harm and i challenge you to point out an incident where i did.

pawpaw

OUCH! You got me!!!  ;)

Nah, I guess my point is, while this is certainly an entertainment outlet for you, it is to a lot of other people as well. Why do you feel the need to be so overtly antagonistic to a group of people that obviously aren't enjoying your input? There is a certain personality that this forum group has collectively developed, and your style isn't sitting so well. Maybe we're a bunch of whining, sensi-pusses, but this is us. Or maybe it's just me...

;D

...and in my opinion, seniority and post counts mean nothing. There are several new members who have really said some great things, really well thought and insightful posts. I appreciate good input from anyone. And I know you guys are sharp guys, you've made good, logical arguments, but there's nothing more "High School" than hijacking threads to talk about butt sex and the KKK. Come on...

vespachick

QuoteBut i'll stand by the fact that i mean not harm and i challenge you to point out an incident where i did.

I owe you something of an apology in that I may have lumped you and another newer poster of equal fame into one ominous member and for that I am sorry.

Also, I decline your kind offer of a challenge.  Thank you though and I hope you do figure it out around here because it's a pretty great place.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

bluntmaster

QuoteBut i'll stand by the fact that i mean not harm and i challenge you to point out an incident where i did.

I owe you something of an apology in that I may have lumped you and another newer poster of equal fame into one ominous member and for that I am sorry.

Also, I decline your kind offer of a challenge.  Thank you though and I hope you do figure it out around here because it's a pretty great place.

some of the people on this board just need to lighten up.  

BH

A good shower head and my right hand.  Two best lovers, that I've ever had.

Nobody seems to realize that the very next line is this:

If you find you agree, with I just said, you better find a new love, and let 'em into your head.

In other words, if your best sex is masturbation (hand:male/showerhead:female) you need a new lover.

Same deal with the first line.  If you think a night of surrender to your partner is as sweet as kitten on fire, you need to work on your relationship.  Open yourself up, bring out the naked part.

PUT IN MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER GET OUT.

Wait a minute, shockadow, your name isn't David Berman is it?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

shockadow

Nah, my name is Rusty.  

This is why i like it here.  in the last 2-3 posts, i've gained more insight into that particular song that i ever had.  I really think THAT is the point.  Learning as much about this band, absorbing every bit of opinion or symbolism in this music, lovin' it as much as we can to make the experience better.

I feel like the kid's summations at the end of each South Park episode...

I'm sorry again for being antagonistic.