John Conaway Vulnerable?

Started by thebigbang, Mar 04, 2005, 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigbang

Anyone else notice that EC (Megan) has racked up over 1,000 messages in eight months on this forum, a pace far exceeding John's 2400 messages in 32 months.  It never seemed possible, but could John's title as top dog poster be threatened, especially since he recently took a bundle of joy home to keep him occupied?

It could get ugly, since John guards this status with great tenacity.  They may have to have a high noon showdown (or more fittingly, a throwdown) at the Mag Bar.

Just an early warning everybody. Remember to duck when it gets nasty.
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

SMc55

John's on paternity leave.

[glb]He'll be back[/glb]

;)

conawaywillneverstop

MUWHAHAAAHA!

give up the title??? NEVER!

hahahaa just kidding folks.  quick post to say howdy.

you can bet yer boots i'll be swinging here directly.

EC

GOOD!  I for one have missed you a lot.

But you'd better keep sharp - as much as I like you, if it came to a showdown, I'd have to take you out.  ;)

(When I first read this post, I actually thought that thebigbang meant that John was vulnerable - as in, like a vulnerable human being.  heh.)

And yeah.  I don't know about my message numbers.  I think Riny's padding 'em.  

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteMUWHAHAAAHA!

give up the title??? NEVER!

hahahaa just kidding folks.  quick post to say howdy.

you can bet yer boots i'll be swinging here directly.
why the hell didn't you log in then? :D
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

dunno, maybe it was 'cause i was sleepy!

and meg, yes i am vulnerable.  VERY vulnerable, esp. after two   hours of sleep.  

she's an angel and it's all worth it.  can't wait to post pictures soon.

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Quotecan't wait to post pictures soon.
yayyyayyy!!  Nice to see you on the board!

thebigbang

Hey John, she's got 2000 as of today.

Just a friendly reminder!
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

jonjon

High noon? Like the gooddess, the dad and it's about to get ugly? Hmmmm. This could get interesting. I'd like to stand on the street and see this, but by-standers usually get caught in the stray fire....so keep us updated.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

ah yes.  'tis time for a knuckle down session of postings.

i hope y'all are ready for a plethora of topics.  

(cracks knuckles)  it's going to be a long day!

EC

(:))

That is the only thing I will fight with.  

hahahah what a nerd.

Seriously.  John has been on this board WAAAAAYYYY longer than me, so y'all have to know that I'm actually a little embarassed by my ridiculous number.  Seriously.

We could talk about other things, like...  ah...  bourbon's really awesome, and I can't wait to hear the studio version of Don Dante.  Did I tell you guys about the gigantic spider we saw in Kentucky?  It was so big and creepy, like a little animal, and VERY hairy, and I had a dream that it was crawling on me the other night.  I'm having a situation with insects and arachnids these days.  But perhaps this isn't the place.

primushead

Frankly, I'll have to hand it to both of you for posting so much.  I thought I didn't have a life, but I'm like paris hilton now compared to ya'll.  Enjoy your computers, losers!!! Muahahah! :)

corey

Can I use this as my fluff thread? I want that old time feeling.   :)

primushead

QuoteFrankly, I'll have to hand it to both of you for posting so much.  I thought I didn't have a life, but I'm like paris hilton now compared to ya'll.  Enjoy your computers, losers!!! Muahahah! :)

Ok, just to clear a few things up real quick.  I meant that I was like paris hilton in the sense that she is partying and doing stuff all the time; not that I'm a stupid spoiled idiotic whore...and also, i was being completely sarcastic to the both of you; uh...geez...this is kind of awkward.  Let's just start over again.  Hi!  I'm Primushead!  Nice to meet you both.

primushead

Ok, just to clear a few things up real quick.  I meant that I was like paris hilton in the sense that she is partying and doing stuff all the time; not that I'm a stupid spoiled idiotic whore...and also, i was being completely sarcastic to the both of you; uh...geez...this is kind of awkward.  Let's just start over again.  Hi!  I'm Primushead!  Nice to meet you both.

Oops, another mistake.  I'm not actually doing stuff all the time.  I stay in the house alot and listen to music.  But COMPARATIVELY, I have a life...ah geeez...CC?  Can you just erase these last posts?  I had some solid posts to begin with, but I just fucked it up more and more.  I'm gonna go have a drink and come back with some good material.

um, I was hardly offended.  like I wouldn't want to be Paris Hilton...hahahhaha

jonjon

hell, I would settle for being her dog. Lucky bastard.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

thebigbang

Bump this, because this week could be the big showdown and join the lore of the likes of Earp vs. Clanton Gang:

Looks like there might be a new boss in town.

Quoteah yes.  'tis time for a knuckle down session of postings.

i hope y'all are ready for a plethora of topics.  

(cracks knuckles)  it's going to be a long day!

The Boar

I find it supremely awesome that EC has racked up some 1100+ posts in three months time.

Anyone ever see that "The Quick and the Dead" movie with Gene Hackman, Russell Crowe, Sharon Stone, and Leonardo DiCaprio? Not that great, but kinda reminds me of the imminent showdown between EC and JC....

I am in total awe of Meg's thougtful and awesome posts here.  She is an amazing writer, very deep, and never too serious at the same time.

She's the cat's meow, that's for sure.  I will gladly hand over the "title" to her as another lil lady in my life has kept me from the old fashioned, 22 hr. a day postings of the old days.  Kinda hard to type with one hand (although........hmmmmmmm)

Now that I've got my old computers running again, perhaps it's time to restart the FTP server with all the old live stuff from the "days of yore".  Any takers?  ;)