Your old Gym Teacher's Name?

Started by HorkoLad, Sep 13, 2005, 11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

Yeah, but straight people do that, too.  I check other girls out for sure - who doesn't?  It's one thing to look, and another thing to act on that...  

You're right John.  And we have sleepovers all the time and make out in our underwear, too.  What can I say?  Girs will be girls.  ;)

Big deal.  Back in my day, EVERYONE had sleepovers in their underwear and made out.  Now it seems like all you kids are doing it...I'm gonna have to find a new vice.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Big deal.  Back in my day, EVERYONE had sleepovers in their underwear and made out.  Now it seems like all you kids are doing it...I'm gonna have to find a new vice.

can you say "thread hijacking"?  oh wait, "jacking" is in there, that sounds bad.  really bad.  all apologies.  ;)

hey, i've stumbled upon those very kind of sleepovers.  once, at least.  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Um hmm.  I'm really bad for the tangents.

Okay, I do remember Mr. Latham in grade five.  He was just our "teacher", which meant he did everything.  But he used to get REALLY uncomfortable around things like sex-ed and the like, and I remember he would turn the most maroony beet like colour of red.  So of course, we caught on to that, and used to dare each other to ask the most embarassing questions we could think of.

Meanies.

marktwain

You're right John.  And we have sleepovers all the time and make out in our underwear, too.  What can I say?  Girs will be girls.  ;)

peanut butter puddin surprise

we went from gym class, to lesbians, to YMCA lockerroom antics, to sleepover-makeout-parties...all in one thread!  Genius!

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

HorkoLad

Quotewe went from gym class, to lesbians, to YMCA lockerroom antics, to sleepover-makeout-parties...all in one thread!  Genius!

to say I saw this coming would be an understatement :)
[img][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg[/url][/img]

Alligator Gar

One of my gym teachers liked to touch the 7th grade girls. He went to prison. :-/