meeting the band

Started by octobersfire, Sep 22, 2005, 05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

octobersfire

i'm going to a couple of show on this tour. it'll be my first time seeing the band, and i was wondering if they are easy to meet....

Jellyfish

Not sure about the others but Jim mingles around before the shows sometimes...he seems like he enjoys meeting the fans.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

DD

they are all really cool dudes.  so dont be afraid to say hi if you see them.  they are usually around the venues before the shows and/or after.  really most musicians are.  ive met most everyone i ever wanted to meet just by being around at the right time.

[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

SmoothOprtr

I purchased a wristband the last time I saw them, got a free CD and to meet them afterwards....I guess this was somewhat "paid entry" but they were great guys, very down to earth and it was only like 10 bucks and you got Acustic Citsuoca....
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

EC

QuoteI purchased a wristband the last time I saw them, got a free CD and to meet them afterwards....I guess this was somewhat "paid entry" but they were great guys, very down to earth and it was only like 10 bucks and you got Acustic Citsuoca....
What does that mean?  There was an option to to get a cd and meet the band?  What show was that at?

WOAH it just totally lighteninged outside.

DD

when we caught their show out in portland last summer they had that promo going.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

SmoothOprtr

EC,

They were running some sort of deal, likely to help CD sales, where if you bought one of their discs (they had a couple to choose from), you got a special wrist band to meet the guys after the show.  They came to the closed door tiny record store next door, signed, shook hands... we didn't hang out, but there were only about 30 wrist bands sold...

This was last summer at the Metro in Chicago.
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women