How do you kickstart your day?

Started by McGuire, Sep 30, 2005, 03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGuire

At like 6AM?
I always feel like i'm real fuckin high.
Tried coffee, didn't help much.
All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

wordawg

Tea and smokes, works every time for me.
Thats why I look like shit at 6.05

wordawg
the future is Ginger

dragonboy

Heroin!
Just kidding, I haven't done heroin at 6.00am for years.
These days just a couple of beers does the trick.  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Drunkre

I'm a teacher with the Birmingham City Schools.  By 6:30, I'm sitting in my classroom...posting to the MMJ website it would appear; and getting ready for the day (*coffffeeeee, lots of coffee.  There's this awesome place in Homewood called Red Rain.  They're a hippy shop, and they sell Free Trade Coffee.  Good stuff; makes you feel pretty good about yrslf as well).  By 7:30 my classroom is full of 12-13 year olds; there is no better wake up call.
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

marktwain

Chock-Full-O-Nuts Coffee.  "The best I can afford."  
Gotta have 2 cups before I get the boy out of his crib, or the day's shot.

EC

I used to be able to wake up on my own until Ms. Jen introduced me to the coffee ritual.  Now I am completely retarded until I have coffee.  I need a good amount of time awake and in my house before I can leave.  I'm not one of those get up and go out people.  I have to sit and take my time.

Luxurious.  It's only because I can.

primushead

I prefer Orange Juice over coffee.  I feel more alert and better when I hit up the O.J.

By the way, Tundra, that avatar quote is still cracking me up :)

realdeal

nothing like a good bone in the morning.

EC

Quotenothing like a good bone in the morning.

That just made me snort my coffee through my nose! Ouch.

primushead

Wait....are you talking about a bone (as in give a dog a bone)?  Or bone as in sex? ???

SMc55

That reminds me of an old joke (it's a bit rude).

Q What's pink and hard first thing in the morning?

A The Financial Times crossword

(The FT is a pink newspaper)

realdeal

QuoteWait....are you talking about a bone (as in give a dog a bone)?  Or bone as in sex? ???

sex

primushead

BIGVICLBI

porkroll egg and cheese on everything bagel washed down with a rockstar. breakfast of champions(or at least landscapers.)

ratsprayer

Quoteporkroll egg and cheese on everything bagel washed down with a rockstar. breakfast of champions(or at least landscapers.)

i always thought youre supposed to have gravy fries with porkroll egg and cheese?   8)

TheLink

i thought a bone was a joint.  like a marijuana smoke.  guess nobody has called it that since like 1994.  anybody else shower in the morning?  always helps me wake a bit. ;)

ratsprayer

Quotei thought a bone was a joint.  like a marijuana smoke.  guess nobody has called it that since like 1994.  anybody else shower in the morning?  always helps me wake a bit. ;)

interesting, ive never heard bone used as that before.  my uncle calls a joint a 'hooter' some times though.   [smiley=beatnik.gif]

dragonboy

Quotenothing like a good bone in the morning.

I like your 'tell-it-like-it-is' brutally honest approach Realdeal.
No need to be shy!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

QuoteThat reminds me of an old joke (it's a bit rude).

Q What's pink and hard first thing in the morning?

A The Financial Times crossword

(The FT is a pink newspaper)

LOL!!!  ;D

ratsprayer

best kickstart ever!  ahhh, only to be a rockstar.   [smiley=rock.gif]   wait, that was an unintentional pun.   ;D