We Have Arrived Bonnaroo 2004

Started by George_Savage, Aug 24, 2007, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George_Savage

QuoteThose mutherfucking TDD people pulled the torrent because they have their heads up their asses and think it's the dvd they sell.

Well to be fair I thought that too until I saw George's review of it.Do you have access to Zomb torrents? I bet you could put it up there.

And yes everyone needs to thank George as well for this because without him we would not have it at all.

Kudos to Jellyfish and Kory as well, thanks for the help, guys.   Hopefully whomever took it down will realize that this isn't available commercially and allow it back up!  

Low Dog

Jellyfish

I sent everyone's freebies out in the morning mail...please lemme know if you don't receive it and I will resend but otherwise hope ya'll enjoy it. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

JacketGal

Thanks, George and Jellyfish. Love this community!
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

tomEisenbraun

My lady's dad taped it for me in hopes that it'd be on there, after remembering me talking about their performance from 2004 a long time ago. we watched it yesterday. oh my jesus. he wants me to burn him some jacket now. i can't wait for the new stuff and to see these guys live again. shoosh
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

getinthevan

I got a little package today in the mail and inside was something awesome.  

Thanks a ton for this.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

BH

I got mine as well.  You da man Jelly.  I swear, you Jacket fans renew my faith in mankind.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Sleazy Rider

Got mine today, it is fucking awesome! Thanks alot Jellyfish.
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

hodgeswm

Have you sent out your quota? As a huuuuuuuuuge MMJ fan and a 5-time Bonnaroo attendee I would love a copy. If not how can I get one?
10.8.05-4.21.06-6.16.06-11.13.06-6.13.08-8.15.08-12.31.08-4.24.10-10.31.10-6.10.11-6.22.11

JacketGal

Got mine too, thanks again ya'll! You rawk!  8-)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

Jellyfish

QuoteHave you sent out your quota? As a huuuuuuuuuge MMJ fan and a 5-time Bonnaroo attendee I would love a copy. If not how can I get one?

I'll BnP for you.Send me a PM.

Jellyfish

Has everyone received the freebies I sent?....I see the ones that posted but what about  the ones I sent to Japan and UK? I would have thought they would have arrived by now.If you don't get them lemme know...I will gladly resend.....things get lost in mail sometimes.

Bob S.

Hi folks,

I sure would love to pick this up if someone would be so kind.  If it is available for download I can do that too.  Just point me to a server  I will happily offer up some freebies and B & Ps for others in need.  

Many thanks in advance,

Bob S.

LEATHER KID

Hello Everybody,

First off this forum is awesome and provides stellar info for us Jacket fans, next off I've been looking for this for a long time now with no luck.  With myself being a huge Bonnaroo and especially a Jacket fan, I would love to have a copy.  I watched the trailer and that 5 second clip of Jim going ape-shit during Steam Engine gives me chills everytime.  Hit me up if anyone could help.

Thanks Leather Kid
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

MarkW

QuoteHas everyone received the freebies I sent?....I see the ones that posted but what about  the ones I sent to Japan and UK? I would have thought they would have arrived by now.If you don't get them lemme know...I will gladly resend.....things get lost in mail sometimes.

Sorry - it was waiting for me in the post when I got back from holiday.  Thanks a lot, Jellyfish it's a great watch.  The thunderstorm is unbelievable...

I'm willing to spread it around for any Europe-based jacketeers who might want it.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

dragonboy

QuoteHas everyone received the freebies I sent?....I see the ones that posted but what about  the ones I sent to Japan and UK? I would have thought they would have arrived by now.If you don't get them lemme know...I will gladly resend.....things get lost in mail sometimes.
Sorry Jellyfish, I completely missed this post first time round. I just sent you an email  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

lgibson

Hi all, I realize I'm entering a 10+ year old thread...  but the entire 2004 MMJ Bonnaroo performance is on video somewhere. I know because I've seen it. In ~2006 or so HDNet was a new channel (now goes by AXS) and it ran this entire concert. It is burned into my memory because it was my first exposure ever to MMJ and I've been hooked ever since. I've downloaded the audio and have listened to it for years. I've watched OBH countless times on youtube (that clip is pre-weather)... I still remember the weather dynamic towards the end of the show and the segue-way into Steam Engine. Legendary concert, needs to be release on video, in it's entirety.

parkervb

Quote from: lgibson on Jun 10, 2020, 08:54 PMHi all, I realize I'm entering a 10+ year old thread...  but the entire 2004 MMJ Bonnaroo performance is on video somewhere. I know because I've seen it. In ~2006 or so HDNet was a new channel (now goes by AXS) and it ran this entire concert. It is burned into my memory because it was my first exposure ever to MMJ and I've been hooked ever since. I've downloaded the audio and have listened to it for years. I've watched OBH countless times on youtube (that clip is pre-weather)... I still remember the weather dynamic towards the end of the show and the segue-way into Steam Engine. Legendary concert, needs to be release on video, in it's entirety.

we must find this.
Don't you ever turn it off

ChiefOKONO

Yes!!!! who can find it??  someone must have some connections!!

Cameron

listened to it this morning...would love to watch that epicness.

walterfredo

I'm ashamed to admit such, but I was at bonnaroo 04. Didn't watch the jacket. Did not discover them until 2 years later. Oh the pain of knowing what I missed out on.