I AM CONNJOHNWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by patrick, Aug 05, 2004, 03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrickhallahan

greetings my morning jacket forum.

it has been brought to my attention that one john conway has frequented this forum for some time now.  many of you have grown to love the guy, and who could hold you accountable?  

i submit this post today to expose him as an inverse impostor of me, CONN JOHNWAY!  it is I who is the greatest whiteball player in the land.  it is I that defends the world from negative thread starters.  it is I that rules this forum, and all of you need not bow before me, but it is your duty to show this "man" what power the truth holds.

CCBAXTER, can you hear me??  i expect my status to be moved to SENIOR MEMBER immediately, and that you check with me, not HIM, before releasing any information that pertains to the band.

thank you all for your understanding, and i hope that we can settle this travesty as peacefully as possible.

warmest regards,

conn johnway
i can pretend like they're spiders all tangled up in my web.....

MMJ_fanatic

oh sure, now you show up ::)  where were you when we needed you?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

CC

I hear you ConnMan but I don't know... sounds to me like you belong to that evil tribe called Cabalan. you know, the one that stole that magic symbol Tricon from the tribe of Connexians. I know that two whiteball players can be supported on the hot-seat but I'm not quite sure yet if you're one of em...

MMJ_fanatic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quotegreetings my morning jacket forum.

it has been brought to my attention that one john conway has frequented this forum for some time now.  many of you have grown to love the guy, and who could hold you accountable?  

i submit this post today to expose him as an inverse impostor of me, CONN JOHNWAY!  it is I who is the greatest whiteball player in the land.  it is I that defends the world from negative thread starters.  it is I that rules this forum, and all of you need not bow before me, but it is your duty to show this "man" what power the truth holds.

CCBAXTER, can you hear me??  i expect my status to be moved to SENIOR MEMBER immediately, and that you check with me, not HIM, before releasing any information that pertains to the band.

thank you all for your understanding, and i hope that we can settle this travesty as peacefully as possible.

warmest regards,

conn johnway

;D

(drum roll please)

alas my friends, conn johnway speaks the truth!  he is the greatest whiteball player in the land and bearer of all things Thor related!  i humbly bow before the skill and grace of our true leader!

as a bad impersonator of conn johnway, you all have been duped by me!  not to beat the drums of my demise, but the cymbals of change have been high-hatted into reality!  i will snare you no longer with my sticks of wood, nor will i tom-tom my way into negative threads!  the gong has sounded!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

wordawg

Two pints of whatever you lot are drinking, please bartender.
And a small libation for my friend the Mollusk.
the future is Ginger

patrickhallahan

ATTENTION FORUM PARTICIPANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

since the IMMEDIATE step-down of john conway has taken place, my coup-like takeover is complete.

you will receive instructions shortly as to the whereabouts of our new headquarters--a plush, utopian getaway full of pulled-pork bbq, libations (for john,greggy and the mollusk), and 5.1 surround.

this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds......
i can pretend like they're spiders all tangled up in my web.....

MMJ_fanatic

well jc its been nice knowing you, all hail conn johnway master of the mmj universe!

wait, my meds hadn't kicked in yet...tales of my demise have been exaggerated!  I will smote thee in a tournament of whiteball!  Thor shall strike ye down with bolts of fantastic lightning!

Smog!

MMJ_fanatic

Thor, I think you meant to say "smite"  ::)

TheMollusk

umm, some of you really need to get laid

Quoteumm, some of you really need to get laid

that sounds like a proposition.

Zmog1974

wait, my meds hadn't kicked in yet...tales of my demise have been exaggerated!  I will smote thee in a tournament of whiteball!  Thor shall strike ye down with bolts of fantastic lightning!

Smog!

What can i do for you master?

not really a call out to you, my friend...although i did think "hmmmm, wonder if smog1974 will respond" when I typed that. :)

this is a reference to the infamous bugs bunny cartoon that is a parody of the barber of seville...elmer shouts "smog" when he's gathering lightning bolts to "kill the wabbit".

quite possibly the funniest shit ever.  not to mention the cool ass schooling one gets in classical opera/music while watching it.  who'da thunk edumacation could be so fun?

MMJ_fanatic

bugs and the gang were great for education, with an adult twist hidden within, delivered with a wink and a smirk ;)

I can't imagine growing up without the 'Tunes.  In this era they have been co-opted into something all together different, but back in the day, movies didn't start with endless trailers, ads for Vagisil, or even the "what actor played Joey on..." crap we have to sit through to get to the actual MOVIE.  Nope, kiddies, we had either one or two Looney Tunes played, and then the movie...bam!  Nothing quite like seeing Wil E Coyote on the big screen...ah, memories.

MMJ_fanatic

Quoteads for Vagisil

always gets me pumped for the main attraction and visiting the refreshment stand too! ;)

lfish

I'm totally lost here.  Don't know who to follow anymore. My image of mr Connaway is completely shattered.  All was fake.  I was just living a dream.  The ftp server did never exist, nor does the group mmj exist, nor did I receive a nude picture of Liv taylor.  

Please, can you help me out here, Johnway or Connaway?

I promise I will follow the one with the nicest looks and the most things to offer.

I humble bow for our new almighty GOD, whoever that may be.

Oh heck maybe I'll go to the limp bizkit forum to have some fun...
lfish

ah, all in good fun my friend.  i truly exist and tales of my demise were exaggerated.  in no way shape or form am i "god" or any other exaulted title...i'm merely that semi skinny white dude over 35 who acts 13 and loves all things MMJ, thor, the gorton's fisherman, computers, bourbon, and "whatnot"  ;D ;D.

MMJ_fanatic

now that we all have clarification on the health and well being of the fisherman brigade, what shall we do with this connjohnway, corrupter and confuser of the MMJ forum???