I AM CONNJOHNWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by patrick, Aug 05, 2004, 03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

From now on I officially don't believe a single word anyone says here anymore.

Not that I did before.

In truth, everyone knows I'm the only one that's real.

I just don't brag about it.

Anyway.

:)
I'm ready when you are

MMJ_fanatic

well excuse us for living  ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

aha!  ahoy matey and pass the damn tartar sauce!

MMJ_fanatic

Was strolling through some old goofy posts and wanted to bump this from back in the day when the guys actually haunted the forum--and sometimes actually posted  :grin:

trav

Quote from: MMJ_fanatic on Aug 05, 2019, 03:11 PMWas strolling through some old goofy posts and wanted to bump this from back in the day when the guys actually haunted the forum--and sometimes actually posted  :grin:

Wow! 😂😂 hahaha!! I was reading this going "What in the hell is this?". Then I was wondering if that was the real Patrick. No clue what the conversation is about, but funny nonetheless.

johnnYYac

Nice bump, MMJ_fanatic! I've seen a few posts from Patrick and maybe Tom, but don't think I've seen this thread before. Thanks and keep 'em coming...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

MMJ_fanatic

Quote from: trav on Aug 05, 2019, 03:38 PM
Quote from: MMJ_fanatic on Aug 05, 2019, 03:11 PMWas strolling through some old goofy posts and wanted to bump this from back in the day when the guys actually haunted the forum--and sometimes actually posted  :grin:

Wow! 😂😂 hahaha!! I was reading this going "What in the hell is this?". Then I was wondering if that was the real Patrick. No clue what the conversation is about, but funny nonetheless.

There was a hardcore fan who was also friends with Patrick by the name of John Conaway--he lives (or maybe now lived) in Louisville and played pool with Patrick while being a big supporter of the band.  This was Patrick poking fun at him back in the day