Main Menu

Memberpics

Started by Tree, Mar 08, 2006, 08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon T.

Me and the slowly becoming a fan, wife.

Tree

QuoteCC, how about making this one sticky?  

:)
good idea!

Chills

This is one funny thread. What a bunch of beautiful people 8)
I'll check if I can find one of myself...

Angry Ewok

Here's me relaxing and just being myself. Barely noticed there was a picture being taken.

Here's me and my buddy Alan, supporting Jacket to the fullest during their Austin City Limits performance. Yea... We weren't there... but we dressed alike to watch it on TV.

I feel short.

Since everyone else has a picture with Jim James, I figured I'd share mine, too... Here's me and Jim, just hanging out and whatnot.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Tree

QuoteHere's me relaxing and just being myself. Barely noticed there was a picture being taken.

is that a muten-roshi painting?  :)

Angry Ewok

Who is Muten-Roshi?

The painting is 'Vintage Dr. Gonzo' by Ralph Steadman, signed by he and Hunter S. Thompson.

8)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Tree

LOL  ;D

you don´t wanna know who muten-roshi is!  ;D

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ali

niiiiiice photo  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oooh that brings back awful, scarring memories of childhood photos..... my dad always used to take the photos when we were on holidays, so it'd always be mum hiding (hates having photos taken), and me & big bro standing squinting into glaring sun while dad fiddled with the camera "getting the settings JUST right" urrrh  :)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

tomEisenbraun

that was the failed hair bleaching of seventh grade. my friends dared me a milkshake and an ice cream cone to do it. so me, being the fat sweets lover i was, couldn't hardly resist. conned grampa into taking me to walmart after school, picked up the necessary Loreal bleaching kit, and went home and spent an hour in the bathroom. i will never forget that smell.

suffice to say, my mother shaved me bald that night and I never saw my ice cream.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ali

ali

just looking back over all these gorgeous photos - this could either become the "photo of me & jim" thread, or the "evidence jim only owns one t-shirt" thread....  ;)

tdan

In all these pics of fans with Jim he is wearing the same t-shirt.  Were you all at the same show?  ;)
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

ali

we're on the same wavelength!!!!  ;D

ratsprayer

Meddle

how are yall all getting pics with jim?
...And Some Are Angels...

dragonboy

Quotehow are yall all getting pics with jim?

I think they must all be fan club members or something.
It's up there on the homepage between streams & merch.
I never bothered to join because I'm not or a huge fan or anything, I just hang out here cos I appreciate the laughs   ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ratsprayer

ok here's the story on mine...

jim kidnapped my son, and my wife snapped a shot just as i got him back for proof we could use in prosecution.   ;)

tdan

Quotewe're on the same wavelength!!!!  ;D

If only we were on the same latitude.  :D  Of course it is almost fall there, right?
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

dragonboy

Quoteok here's the story on mine...

jim kidnapped my son, and my wife snapped a shot just as i got him back for proof we could use in prosecution.   ;)

You've confirmed my suspicions Rats, that unruly facial hair usually suggest a baddie!
Did you get your kid back OK?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.