Main Menu

RUSH

Started by wolof7, Mar 09, 2011, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

Quote from: sweatboard on Mar 11, 2011, 11:49 PM
No, I'm drunk, but I can still fix an apostrophe......nerd.   :-*  Only a Rush fan would call me out for a grammer mistake on a music forum.  ;)

Grammar!
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

sweatboard

"Атомы классифицируются по количеству протонов и нейтронов в ядре: количество протонов определяет принадлежность атома"

Holy Crap, I just listened to "hemispheres" three times....once backwards and I totally get it now.....Dragons and Sex with your hand DO totally rule. 
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Quote from: Crispy on Mar 12, 2011, 01:23 AM
Quote from: sweatboard on Mar 11, 2011, 11:49 PM
No, I'm drunk, but I can still fix an apostrophe......nerd.   :-*  Only a Rush fan would call me out for a grammer mistake on a music forum.  ;)

Grammar!

Content!    ;)

Tracy 2112

Quote from: sweatboard on Mar 12, 2011, 01:27 AM
"Атомы классифицируются по количеству протонов и нейтронов в ядре: количество протонов определяет принадлежность атома"

Holy Crap, I just listened to "hemispheres" three times....once backwards and I totally get it now.....Dragons and Sex with your hand DO totally rule.

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Tracy 2112

Tracy 2112

sweatboard

Tracy finally found his way backstage.

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Tracy 2112

and why is it that 3 guys from Canada wrote the only rock song about the space shuttle?

Rush - Countdown

sweatboard

I actually watched that whole video......

Not Bad..I like the whole idea of a song about the space shuttle.

In fascination
With the eyes of the world
We stare...

They'll be back soon
but........
did they get anywhere?

subinai

got tix for april 10th at MSG. stoked.

CTdeadhead

Quote from: Jaimoe on Mar 09, 2011, 02:11 PM
If anyone is planning on a vacation in Toronto, Rush fans must visit Lifeson's bar, The Orbit Room. It's a cool place located in Little Italy and features live gigs every night by great acts. Lifeson sometimes joins in and jams, but he doesn't do Rush tunes. It's cool seeing Lifeson playing guitar on non-Rush tunes in an intimate setting. Little Italy rules too!

I'd LOVE to check that place out, sounds awesome.  Been to Rock N Roll Ribs in FL, Nicko McBrains restaurant, but this strikes me a BB King's type of place in the Great White North.  Very cool.

wolof7

Rare Rush photo found from 1970, Geddy looks like he's holdin on to black metal would you say? ;):

]
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

Tracy 2112

Ruckus

Tomorrow night!  My favorite band.  1st time seeing them since pre-Peart hiatus.  Cannot f'in wait!

From the setlists I've seen, I'm gonna get 2112 (1st 2 parts), Working Man, La Villa, Freewill and Spirit and all of Moving Pictures!? :o

I gotta say, typically I'd be hating on a greatest hits setlist but when I haven't seen 'em in over a decade, I'm definitely glad I'm getting this.

wolof7

Awesome man have a great time!

Camera Eye>Witch Hunt>Vital Signs is simply astounding

Ruckus

Quote from: wolof7 on Apr 21, 2011, 10:28 PM
Awesome man have a great time!

Camera Eye>Witch Hunt>Vital Signs is simply astounding
You are so right!  I've said it so many times here (sorry) but that is such an underrated side.  Camera Eye, the song that got me into Rush, and the song I choose on Rock Band nights and my friends roll their eyes at me as to say, "AGAIN?"

Ruckus

WOW!  'Nuff said!  So glad I went.

Tracy 2112

wolof7

Glad you enjoyed Ruckus, when I saw them I was just floored with Lifeson....I also forgot how much I enjoyed "Leave that thing Alone."