Lollapalooza webcast video

Started by JPV, Aug 07, 2011, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrB

Awesome, downloading now. I tried to record with GetIt but it didnt turn out very well.

searchinbig

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

searchinbig

Heyyy.........Have no sound on this video. Anyone else??
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Dillsnufus

if anyone can help a brother out that doesn't have a dime account. much appreciated
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

BigHerm

JPV

i'm having no luck burning this to dvd. anyone wanna help this brother out also??

TSarge

Man this downloading slow... any way to speed it up? I'm getting like a 13 day download time...

wheelhousetunes

I've tried converting this over to .mpg so I can burn to dvd with no luck.

Anyone able to do that and can provide tips?

EDIT: Thanks to JohnnYYac and his tip of using DVD Flick, I got this done. Great program!

subinai

what file format is it in now? i don't have a dimeadozen account.

wheelhousetunes

It's a .ts file.

But, I tried using a .ts to .mpg file converting program and it said it wasn't in .ts format, so I don't know for sure.

subinai

hmmm what program are you using to convert it? did you try ffmpeg?

wheelhousetunes

Thanks, I used DVD Flick (thanks, JohnnYYac!!)

rusty95

I converted the unstaged video to ts and used Nero to burn to DVD , worked great.  If this is ts format it should be ready to burn using Nero.
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

cgreen2599

I've uploaded this to Youtube. Note that at the end of Dondante there's like a half second glitch that occurs and I don't know why. That's just how the video I had saved is. Because of it from that point on the sound is a little off in the video. It's kind of annoying at times, but regardless it's nice to have this footage available. I plan to get the audio up on Archive at some point too.

https://youtu.be/2_mlSx-5UkE