In the Morning
Golden
Where to Begin
Smokin From Shootin
Gideon

wamsankas

awesome, doesnt seem to work on mac's however

johnnYYac

Sticky, you da man!  24 hours after he closes his set, I've got the show on my hard drive.  I love this forum.  Thanks, Sticky!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quoteawesome, doesnt seem to work on mac's however

it is in a .rar file so you may need a .rar program that works on a MAC to extract the mp3s from the folder.   It's basically the same concept as a zip file.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteSticky, you da man!  24 hours after he closes his set, I've got the show on my hard drive.  I love this forum.  Thanks, Sticky!

no prob.  big thanks to NPR for archiving this.  we must protect the great and powerful NPR so we have future FM rips!

wamsankas

thanks for the mac advice and the tunes.... should have known

Dillsnufus

where to begin is great !!! on this recording .  8-) :D
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

twofingers

[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteSeriously excellent man! I made some artwork and threw it up at TSE.

http://thesteamengine.blogspot.com/2010/08/yim-yames-newport-folk-fest-2010.html

ooh bad ass.  thanks for the great site, love thesteamengine.blogspot.com.  party on peoples.

twofingers

[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

Penny Lane

sorry if this was posted before but i guess the John Prine set is up on itunes too...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

YouAre_GivenToFly

thanks!

i downloaded 2 other sets from the npr site (dawes & john prine) but they're one long mp3 file. whats the easiest way to break them up into separate tracks?

i'm also interested in downloading brandi carlisle & sam bush's sets, but theyre only streaming on the npr site now. :(
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

searchinbig

Late to the party here but thanks Icky. Good work!

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

searchinbig

Quotethanks!

i downloaded 2 other sets from the npr site (dawes & john prine) but they're one long mp3 file. whats the easiest way to break them up into separate tracks?

i'm also interested in downloading brandi carlisle & sam bush's sets, but theyre only streaming on the npr site now. :(

I have links to those, if you need 'em just pm me!  :)
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotethanks!

you need a wave editor program to track it out.  I use Cool Edit Pro 2.0's multi-track.   Anything that allows you to split wav files will work most likely if you haven't found what you're looking for already.  

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quotethanks!

you need a wave editor program to track it out.  I use Cool Edit Pro 2.0's multi-track.   Anything that allows you to split wav files will work most likely if you haven't found what you're looking for already.  

thanks... i'll try that. hopefully its easy enough for me to learn  :-/
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

sweatboard

What a great recording.  I'm only on the third song but the way this show starts off is so beautiful.  I love "Wonderful" into "Look At You".  Look At You has a way of making my eyes glossy.  
There's Still Time.........

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteWhat a great recording.  I'm only on the third song but the way this show starts off is so beautiful.  I love "Wonderful" into "Look At You".  Look At You has a way of making my eyes glossy.  

This version of Where to Begin is chill worthy.  Gideon is pretty cool with the cello also.