2010-10-29  KFC YUM Center Louisville, KY

Started by stober, Oct 30, 2010, 05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPV

thank you for taping and sharing-- it sounds great!!!

iLikeBeer

Sweet!  Nice to finally get our hands on one of these shows!

Thanks for the link John!   8-)

rmpotsy

AWESOME!

thanks, ive really been wanting to go back to last night.
out go the lights it begins

johnnYYac

It is great, though I'm still downloading, so...  Too bad we don't have the tapers and turnaround for T5, Portland, Essex Jct., Holyoke, etc.  I'm happy for everyone who went last night.  Thanks again to stober and whoever did the taping.

EDIT: it was upped by stober, so double thanks, my friend!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

rmpotsy

so i guess there are no recordings of T5?  seems as though they wouldve surfaced by now.
out go the lights it begins

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

genius, brilliant, wonderful.  thanks JY,

e_wind

downloading now. best show i've ever seen easily. amazing. thanks stober and jy for posting here
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Ruckus

QuoteIt is great, though I'm still downloading, so...  Too bad we don't have the tapers and turnaround for T5, Portland, Essex Jct., Holyoke, etc.  I'm happy for everyone who went last night.  Thanks again to stober and whoever did the taping.

According to the comments section under the above link, someone did record Portland and will be upping it soon.

Many thanks to all you tapers :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

johnnYYac

QuoteIt is great, though I'm still downloading, so...  Too bad we don't have the tapers and turnaround for T5, Portland, Essex Jct., Holyoke, etc.  I'm happy for everyone who went last night.  Thanks again to stober and whoever did the taping.

According to the comments section under the above link, someone did record Portland and will be upping it soon.

Many thanks to all you tapers :)
Good eye, Ruckus!  Portland is coming!  And, yes, many thanks to stober, BostonDPA4023, and all the tapers, plus MMJ and crew for letting it happen (at least most of the time).

This recording of last night's show is taking quite some time to download.  If you can, keep it on to seed others.  I will keep my torrent running overnight to help.

The General

johnny, when i tried to DL the above link, it took one second and it was some icon i clicked on and basically nothing. what gives?

johnnYYac

Well, I tried to delete this thread, as two more appeared and I hate redundancy.  However, all it did was remove my first post of the thread, with the link to the torrent, so here it is again.  

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=539804

I should think, with three different threads, everyone knows last night's show was taped and is out there.  Looks like it on archive.org, too.

http://www.archive.org/details/mmj2010-10-29.ccm41.flac

johnnYYac

Quotejohnny, when i tried to DL the above link, it took one second and it was some icon i clicked on and basically nothing. what gives?

Maybe it was while I was trying to delete this thread.  JPV and the taper, stober, put up threads after this one, so that might explain it.  The torrent took forever, so you might be better off going with the archive.org download link.  Both should work.

The General

disregard previous post....

i dont have a bt.etree account so it wouldnt let me DL it. duh

JPV

Ruckus

The final jam for Mahgeetah brought back fond fuzzy memories of MMW doing Bubblehouse way back in the day with the organ out front accelerating to a finish.  Ha
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

johnnYYac

Thanks for cleaning up the three parallel threads for the recording of this show, forum gods.

Jason posted a link to the mp3 version of this recording, for those who don't want or can't convert the FLAC format.  Thanks, Jason!

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/aurh3d1cw

searchinbig

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

rusty95

great recording peeps.  It is really great to listen to this show again on Halloween morning. ;D
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

scosby2

I was busy yesterday and didn't really even pay attention to the tapings section thinking it would be a little bit before a taping surfaced...dang it I'm a day late. Downloading now and from what I've heard so far it's quite wonderful