April 27th - Happy Birthday, Jim and Patrick!!! (born this date in '78)

Started by johnnYYac, Apr 26, 2012, 01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

:birthdays: :beer: :birthdays: :beer: :birthdays: :beer: :birthdays: :beer: :birthdays: :beer: :birthdays:

Well, today (April 27) is birthday #34 (hmmm) for both Jim James and Patrick Hallahan, childhood chums who have more than musical talent in common. 

Let's load this thread with love and birthday wishes, then send it over to 'em.

Gentlemen, happy birthday and thank you for great music.  See you both in July!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

buymycar

I still can't believe I share my birthday with these two knuckleheads.  Who else was born on 4/27?  None other than Shaggy himself, Casey Kasem!

e_wind

a server i work with, who is also one of my favorite people along with Jim and Patrick, who helped me out a lot when I was 17 and my parents moved 9 hours away, turns 30 today also. Happy birthday to Jim, Pay, BMC, and her. And whoever Casey Kasem is!

edit: just realized that tomorrow is april 27th. so yeah, everyone has a birthday tomorrow.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

e_wind

i just looked him up. I know who he is, but wouldve never known his name.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

headhunter

Happy Birthday Gentleman.

James Taylor once sang "the secret of life is enjoying the passage of time"

Seems you guys have known the secret for a long time.  Keep on Rockin'!!!!
was some shakin' and some record playin'

rincon

Quote from: e_wind on Apr 26, 2012, 12:02 PM
i just looked him up. I know who he is, but wouldve never known his name.
Casey had the biggest syndicated radio show of the 70's. American Top Forty. The radio equivalent of American Bandstand. Many a night as an eleven year old listening to it after bedtime with a one ear headphone, and my little transistor under the covers.

lucylew

BIG birthday wishes and much love to Jim and Patrick!  Thank you for enriching my life!

CHIMMJFAN

Sending my Bday wishes to Jim and Patrick, didn't know I shared the same age! lol

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

vwxg14a

And a long distance dedication goes out to little Jim and Patrick who are celebrating their 34th birthday....

Casey Kasem Loses It In The Studio
Pops, Langerado, Lollapalooza, RCMH, Miami Beach, MSG, St Aug, T5.

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

Fully

Birthday wishes to two of the men who fully satisfy my musical needs! Enjoy your birthday!

br00ke

their birthday's just made me realize i'm 33 and not 32 .. where did that year go? i sorta now believe it when folks start to forget their age. crazy!!

HAPPIEST OF HAPPY'S GENTLEMEN !!

smhoffmann02

Happy B-day Jim & Patrick!  I can't thank you enough for the music - it makes my world a happy place.  Cheers!  ;)
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

zanjam

Happy happy b-day!  Thanks for sonically improving my life.  Immensely!!
anything + reverb always = better

Jackets N Pones

Happy Birthday Jim and Patrick! I am really, really glad you were born. Have a terrific day and we are looking forward to Forecastle!

"Yer Pal,"

Jackets Jackets Jackets PONES PONES PONES
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

buymycar

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

dmooney99

Someone bought this cake and presented it to him last night before the first song

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.