Happy Thanksgiving

Started by ericm, Nov 21, 2012, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving filled with health,happiness, and a full belly to everyone here.  :thumbsup: 

"Where's Jim going?"

zanjam

You, too, Eric!  Thankful for this bunch of freaks that makes me feel a whole lot better about my completely unhealthy obsession.   :beer:
anything + reverb always = better

The DARK

Happy Thanksgiving wishes for everyone here indeed. Safe travels to everyone that's visiting friends and family!
In another time, in another place, in another face

Mr. White

Happy Thanksgiving from Kentucky!

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

GO4IT

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful Forum Faithful!

And Eric, I hope you and the the others in the path of Sandy are well on your way to recovery.  I know it has been very rough and my heart goes out to all those affected.

johnnYYac

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy Thanksgiving.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

Have a great day everyone! I'm thankful for all of you!  :beer:

Bigsky

Happy Thanksgiving! May all your turkeys be moist and your bellies full.

iLikeBeer

Happy Turkey Day to all!    :beer:

davymac

Happy thanksgiving y'all!

ms. yvon

spotted belatedly. hope you all had a warm and lovely thanksgiving!  :beer:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Ruckus

Quote from: ericm on Nov 21, 2012, 07:56 PM
Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving filled with health,happiness, and a full belly to everyone here.  :thumbsup:
Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone as well! 
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Mr. White

ranyart

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I used to work at Winterland Productions which was the t-shirt/merchandise company started by Bill Graham inside of Winterland.  By the time I started working there they had moved to a bigger building and were sold to new owners but there were still plenty of people working there who remembered the Winterland days and the filming of The Last Waltz, and needless to say it sounded like it was a really good time. :grin:

I've always enjoyed the movie and we went to see it several times in the theater when it first came out, and I really like the additions that were added to the special edition Mr. White has pictured above.

Mr. White

Quote from: ranyart on Nov 26, 2021, 10:28 AMI hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I used to work at Winterland Productions which was the t-shirt/merchandise company started by Bill Graham inside of Winterland.  By the time I started working there they had moved to a bigger building and were sold to new owners but there were still plenty of people working there who remembered the Winterland days and the filming of The Last Waltz, and needless to say it sounded like it was a really good time. :grin:

I've always enjoyed the movie and we went to see it several times in the theater when it first came out, and I really like the additions that were added to the special edition Mr. White has pictured above.

Yeah, I've loved this documentary for many, many years. I really like the added commentary by band members and guests that the Blu-ray doesn't include. It's strange they are cutting out some bonus features on re-dos of DVDs into Blu-rays. Glad I've kept all my DVDs and all the other formats of music I have collected over the years.