Official Recordings at nugs.net

Started by CC, Sep 02, 2012, 03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oistheone

DAAAAAMN! Not even 24 hours after the show and an official high-def recording is available?!

AMAZING WORK TEAM MMJ! Shit's gettin' real!

Mr. White

Quote from: oistheone on Dec 28, 2012, 05:07 PM
DAAAAAMN! Not even 24 hours after the show and an official high-def recording is available?!

AMAZING WORK TEAM MMJ! Shit's gettin' real!

Very good! I am listening right now!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

paloozajam

any tips for those whose barcodes worked?  are you supposed to include the two zero's preceding the number or smthg else? tried both numbers on my ticket and neither work - and i have FanClub tix.

johnnYYac

All lot of credit for these recordings goes to My Morning Jacket's "sixth man", Ryan Pickett.  In fact, I believe there's a thread about him...

http://forum.mymorningjacket.com/index.php/topic,1645.msg22995.html#msg22995

Maybe even two...

http://forum.mymorningjacket.com/index.php/topic,15553.msg278446.html#msg278446
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Taterbug

Downloaded Night #1     :thumbsup:  I'm diggin it.  I don't think I need to tell you lucky bastards that are seeing these shows that you are witnessing something VERY special.  I love the new ( new to me ) intros & outros, I can't stop listening to the 1st 3 minutes of Mahgeetah. GIVE ME MORE OF THAT !!!!   

Thanks MR. Pickett for getting these up so quick  & ripped to perfection. 
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

subinai

Quote from: delso13 on Dec 28, 2012, 05:01 PM
Quote from: MrWhippy on Dec 28, 2012, 08:03 AM
Has anyone tried to put in their bar code from the ticket last night to see if it works for pre-ordering the show? 

I tried the two long numbers that I see on the ticket and neither of them seemed to work.  Hopefully they will work later.

im having the same problem...tried both numbers and nothing..

dang

having this issue too. wampers.

e-stone

night 2 sounds even better.  i wonder if it was mixed a little different...a minor quibble, but i noticed a lot of audience "chatter" on night 1 that was almost distracting in some parts.  yes i am being completely anal.

itrainmonkeys

Downloading the first two shows now. Can't wait for night 3 to be posted. Awesome!

bartel

just downloaded night 2... can't wait to play it today will be massive.

Murph

How exactly do we use our tickets for the free downloads?  Ive tried both the order # and the number under the bar code but neither work, can anyone help me here?

subinai

Quote from: Murph on Dec 30, 2012, 04:34 PM
How exactly do we use our tickets for the free downloads?  Ive tried both the order # and the number under the bar code but neither work, can anyone help me here?

having the same problem. i wrote to customer support and i'll report back once i get an update.

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: MrWhippy on Dec 28, 2012, 08:03 AM
Has anyone tried to put in their bar code from the ticket last night to see if it works for pre-ordering the show? 

I tried the two long numbers that I see on the ticket and neither of them seemed to work.  Hopefully they will work later.

Yea having the same problem for the free dpwnload from the numbers on the tickets as well.  Anyone get theirs this way?

paloozajam

im assuming its only Roll Call tix that dont work b/c mine dont either...seems fitting since doors were supposed to open at 6pm each night but Cap Theatre staff works on a half hour time difference in EST

zanjam

Night three is up.  Downloading now!! 
anything + reverb always = better

Dillsnufus

for some reason it's saying my code has already been redeemed for night 3.  :cry: if someone wants me to send them a picture of my ticket to prove i went and send me the files?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

e-stone

incredible shows...incredible recordings...thanks to all involved for putting this together so quickly.  night 2 and 3 in particular are making me realize the golden opportunity missed at Red Rocks for Trombone Shorty and gang to play on more than just a couple songs....

any word that NYE will be on livedownloads as well?

headhunter

my dl worked for nights 1 and 2 but code is not being recognized for night 3.

hopefully this gets fixed soon.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Mr. White

I didn't get to go to these 3 great shows, so I have purchased the FLAC-HD versions of each night. I have had only a couple of issues. Night 2's FLAC-HD is being remixed, so I haven't been able to download it yet. I keep checking back all the time. Also, when checking the setlists of night 1 and night 3 (so I could put Dillsnufus' videos in the proper order as they happened) I noticed my download of night 3 didn't include Masterplan. When I checked their site, I saw that it was included with the downloads. Luckily, my download window hadn't expired yet, so I went back and got my missing song! Maybe others here on the Forum should double check to see if ALL of your songs downloaded as well...

These releases are a blessing!!!
Keep up the great work!!!
See you next year!!!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Vanlinc

Any word yet on an official bootleg of the New Year's Eve show? Had such a great time - it would be nice to re-live it :beer:

johnnYYac

Quote from: Vanlinc on Jan 02, 2013, 06:21 PM
Any word yet on an official bootleg of the New Year's Eve show? Had such a great time - it would be nice to re-live it :beer:
No official plans to release NYE soundboard at this time.  I met two guys with a taping rig and asked that they post to the forum when their taping becomes available, so stay tuned...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.