The Last Waltz- Happy Thanksgiving roll callers

Started by tippitoes22, Nov 27, 2014, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tippitoes22

Hope everyone in Forumland is full, happy, and watching "The Last Waltz" with family and friends. BEST THANKSGIVING CONCERT EVER!!!

:beer: Cheers to Rick, Richard, Levon, Garth, and even that soul sucker Robbie....

Editors note: not just the best thanksgiving concert, but one of THE BEST concerts ever!!!

Cheers,
Just one guys opinion...
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

ffghtrs

Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

e_wind

Quote from: tippitoes22 on Nov 27, 2014, 09:50 PM
Hope everyone in Forumland is full, happy, and watching "The Last Waltz" with family and friends. BEST THANKSGIVING CONCERT EVER!!!

:beer: Cheers to Rick, Richard, Levon, Garth, and even that soul sucker Robbie....

Editors note: not just the best thanksgiving concert, but one of THE BEST concerts ever!!!

Cheers,
Just one guys opinion...

certainly the best live album/dvd that I know of...
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

gluvmiller

Quote from: e_wind on Nov 30, 2014, 09:49 AM
Quote from: tippitoes22 on Nov 27, 2014, 09:50 PM

Cheers,
Just one guys opinion...

certainly the best live album/dvd that I know of...

directed by Martin Scorsese; not much to be said beyond that! (and now he is working on a Grateful Dead documentary)

Come Closer

The footage is fun to watch. The music itself is pretty overrated. Even among The Band shows I'd rather listen to Rock of Ages or that one that just came out on the Stage Fright reissue.