Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshine

Quote from: ericm on Dec 30, 2015, 04:18 PM
Just wanted to share our joyous news with all you wonderful folks here who have sent prayers, good vibes, thoughts and everything else positive our way over the years.

My daughter has once again received a clean bill of health, and has put another year of being cancer free in the rear view window. 7 blessed years now and I know I've thanked many of you in person but those I haven't had a chance to, thanks so much for your thoughts and kindness.  :beer:

Eric

GREAT NEWS ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Because we're all in this together...

manonthemoon

Quote from: Soulshine on Dec 30, 2015, 04:37 PM
Just wanted to share our joyous news with all you wonderful folks here who have sent prayers, good vibes, thoughts and everything else positive our way over the years.

My daughter has once again received a clean bill of health, and has put another year of being cancer free in the rear view window. 7 blessed years now and I know I've thanked many of you in person but those I haven't had a chance to, thanks so much for your thoughts and kindness.  :beer:

Eric

GREAT NEWS ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fantastic news Eric, here's to another great update next year!!!
Alive or Just Breathing

ericm

Quote from: manonthemoon on Dec 30, 2015, 09:52 PM
Quote from: Soulshine on Dec 30, 2015, 04:37 PM

Eric

Fantastic news Eric, hears to another great update next year!!!

Thanks SS and you too MOTM.  :beer:

Needless to say it was a great phone call this morning and a heck of a way to go into 2016!   :smiley:

I know many people here have been so thoughtful all these years and I had to share the great news with all of you once again this year.   :beer:

"Where's Jim going?"

headhunter

Eric

Fantastic.  Such wonderful news to hear as another year winds down.  Looking forward to seeing your smiling face in 2016 and to sharing many more fun nights my friend.

was some shakin' and some record playin'

sillyboob

Eric

I may not know you personally ericm, but my happiness from this post is very personal.  So good to hear!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

johnnYYac

Eric
Great news, Eric! 

Happy New Year to you and yours, and to all in the Forum community.  Thanks for your support during my second heart surgery this Fall.  Here's hoping for a healthy 2016!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

APR

Eric

Terrific news!  I'm happy for you and your family.  Next year you'll be saying 8 years in the rear view!

Willard1979

Wanting to see larry david on SNL

Soulshine

TEO & crazylove just stopped by my office!  :kiss:

God I love you people!!!!! Thank you Jacket Family!
Because we're all in this together...

ericm

I had one of the best dad days ever a couple of weeks ago and got to walk my wonderful daughter down the aisle.  :smiley:    Just an amazing, beautiful day and one I'll cherish for the rest of my life. Of course she wanted an accoustic Bruce tune for the walk  :thumbsup: and a Sinatra tune for our dance.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :cool:

I'm still riding that high and enjoying the heck out of the pics they keep sending me from their honeymoon in Europe. I'm a very lucky, thankful man to have the joys I've been blessed with including a great new son added to my family.
"Where's Jim going?"

Crispy

Quote from: ericm on Nov 28, 2016, 10:31 PM
I had one of the best dad days ever a couple of weeks ago and got to walk my wonderful daughter down the aisle.  :smiley:    Just an amazing, beautiful day and one I'll cherish for the rest of my life. Of course she wanted an accoustic Bruce tune for the walk  :thumbsup: and a Sinatra tune for our dance.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool:

I'm still riding that high and enjoying the heck out of the pics they keep sending me from their honeymoon in Europe. I'm a very lucky, thankful man to have the joys I've been blessed with including a great new son added to my family.

Wonderful, Eric! Congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple!  :beer:
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

johnnYYac

Quote from: ericm on Nov 28, 2016, 10:31 PM
I had one of the best dad days ever a couple of weeks ago and got to walk my wonderful daughter down the aisle.  :smiley:    Just an amazing, beautiful day and one I'll cherish for the rest of my life. Of course she wanted an accoustic Bruce tune for the walk  :thumbsup: and a Sinatra tune for our dance.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :cool:

Great to hear, as nothing but good things should happen to a good man.  Congrats!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Thanks guys.   :beer:

It was a great couple of weeks in St.Augustine and the days leading up to and including the wedding day couldn't have been any better.  I'm sure I'll wear you out with the details when we have our next get together.  :wink:

Funny thing is I was sure I'd have a hard time keeping it together but I just couldn't stop smiling.   :grin:
"Where's Jim going?"

vespachick

New lap top: more drunken late night posts.
YES!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

LBSUNFLWR

Come Closer

My post count  :happy:

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: Osistheones on Apr 20, 2017, 08:33 AM
My post count  :happy:

good timing! :)
Going to be a good day today!