OBH4!

Started by millerjustin, Jul 18, 2017, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron

Just got mine. 5pm eastern.

MMJTX

Anytime

excel

Any roll call members that are not planning on attending OBH that would be willing to help out a fellow MMJ fan in securing some tickets?

millerjustin

Quote from: excel on Jul 22, 2017, 10:02 PM
Any roll call members that are not planning on attending OBH that would be willing to help out a fellow MMJ fan in securing some tickets?

doesn't work that way unless a lead guest is including you in the same reservation (same room)
What's in here won't disappear

DayDrinkin

What time does first group of pre-sales begin? I went to OBH 2&3 and got 11:45.

piton87

Went to OBH 3 got 3PM
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

63schoefflin

I have 11:15. I've been to all 3.

sillyboob

DayDrinkin: I also went to OBH 2 & 3 and I got noon (eastern).
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

slappymoe

11:45 for me.

been trying to talk myself out of this, i could (should) put this money to use in much more sensible, practical ways.  :undecided:

but where's the fun in that?

just booked my non-refundable flight, so looks like i'm in.

Cameron

TSarge

Anybody know where on the venue map the stage will be?

sillyboob

Slappymoe: I'm in the same boat - telling myself I won't like the stage being on the beach, nor the long flight from the west coast.  Won't matter at noon eastern time tomorrow, when I'm booking OBH4!!

Lonndown27

goddamn i wish i could do this....
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

oistheone

Soooooo incredibly on the fence. New Year's would be a hell of a lot cheaper, but also a hell of a lot colder...

sillyboob

Took the plunge!  Flights booked, with an extra day at the beginning, just to make sure travel from the left coast goes smooth.  Good luck everyone getting rooms tomorrow!

jmoney

Do airlines add more flight options later on?  Hoping to land early, but haven't seen flights land earlier than 12:25pm on Mar 2.

63schoefflin

Quote from: sillyboob on Jul 25, 2017, 12:22 AM
Took the plunge!  Flights booked, with an extra day at the beginning, just to make sure travel from the left coast goes smooth.  Good luck everyone getting rooms tomorrow!

Getting there a day early is a must!

dr_trousers

Booked! Rock Royalty!

bpmac79

Rock Royalty! Hoping its close to the concert venue.....

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: bpmac79 on Jul 25, 2017, 11:21 AM
Rock Royalty! Hoping its close to the concert venue.....

Me too.  That's one of the things I really enjoyed about RM.  The concert courtyard was kind of like the center-roo of OBH.