Main Menu

Merch Site

Started by nosamrer, Jul 20, 2017, 10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nosamrer

Doesn't seem to work for me. I thought I once saw the Okonokos vinyl on there and that is what I'm after, as it as extra tracks.

cshum372

Quote from: nosamrer on Jul 20, 2017, 10:10 AM
Doesn't seem to work for me. I thought I once saw the Okonokos vinyl on there and that is what I'm after, as it as extra tracks.

I have noticed this for quite awhile now. All sorts of changes looming- with Roll Call being switched up as well.. Certainly feels like a new album/ marketing promotion is on the way!

itrainmonkeys

Amazon still has it available. I assume it's the same one with extra tracks but not 100% sure.

Lonndown27

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Jul 20, 2017, 03:28 PM

Amazon still has it available. I assume it's the same one with extra tracks but not 100% sure.

werent the extra tracks on every single edition of it? the bonus side with 3 songs from Acoustic Chorale, like Sooner Strangulation and Where To Begin? Or is there more than that?

I know the only other bonus track to be released besides the 6 songs on the AC DVD was How Do You Know as an Itunes Bonus Track (btw, that's a stunning version and a definitive edition of that song, if you haven't heard that version of How Do You Know I'll send it to you).
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Petty55

Speaking of merch...does anyone else have an issue with the majority of the t-shirts sold? I've purchased three and they're all very thin, but my main problem is the neck is extremely stretchy and ends up getting super loose very easily. If anyone knows of any other available shirts not made by Gildan with the long tag, I would love to buy some. My shirt from Port Chester isn't Gildan, and it's better, but none of the other shirts they sell are like it. Good ol' Hanes cotton would be fine with me.

nosamrer

I thought only the vinyl addition had the extra tracks. A "studio quality" live take of Strangulation! is really what I'm after.

nosamrer

But your right still on Amazon, I try to avoid it but it is about my only option these days. Amazon is taking over the world.

sillyboob

Quote from: nosamrer on Jul 24, 2017, 03:05 PM
I thought only the vinyl addition had the extra tracks. A "studio quality" live take of Strangulation! is really what I'm after.

Keep an eye out for Port Chester 2012 or One Big Holiday 2014 (all nights available on livedownloads.com) or look for the Acoustic Chorale ep.  All three have high quality live recordings of Strangulation!.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Lonndown27

Quote from: sillyboob on Jul 24, 2017, 04:29 PM

Keep an eye out for Port Chester 2012 or One Big Holiday 2014 (all nights available on livedownloads.com) or look for the Acoustic Chorale ep.  All three have high quality live recordings of Strangulation!.

nosamer, send me your email address in a PM and i'll send you the greatest Strangulation! you've ever heard, in perfect sound. The Okonokos / Acoustic Chorale version is fuckin definitive, imho.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

nosamrer

It's my username @gmail

nosamrer

My understanding is that the Acoustic Chorale ep is only a DVD. I need some audio for head banging in the car. Hence, I'll take the vinyl and convert to digital.

nosamrer

Oh and I'm aware of the livedownload recordings. As I'm sure you know, for bootlegs, those are about as good as they come. But it doesn't live up to the post processing quality of Okonokos for instance. That, sir, is what I want. Too bad I'll loose some of that quality converting from vinyl to digital (it still comes out pretty good).

Lonndown27

Quote from: nosamrer on Jul 25, 2017, 10:04 AM
Oh and I'm aware of the livedownload recordings. As I'm sure you know, for bootlegs, those are about as good as they come. But it doesn't live up to the post processing quality of Okonokos for instance. That, sir, is what I want. Too bad I'll loose some of that quality converting from vinyl to digital (it still comes out pretty good).

i got you!!! just sent all Acoustic Chorale trax as audio to your email, nosamrer@gmail.com

There we go!!! ENJOY!!!

nosamrer

Thanks so much! How did you rip the audio from the DVD?

johnnYYac

Quote from: nosamrer on Jul 25, 2017, 09:57 AM
My understanding is that the Acoustic Chorale ep is only a DVD. I need some audio for head banging in the car. Hence, I'll take the vinyl and convert to digital.
Here's Acoustic Chorale audio only. http://www.mediafire.com/file/ye4t9yj9mcan9ea/Acoustic_Chorale.zip
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

Here's the Acoustic Chorale .iso file. Right click to burn a DVD with fully functional menu, a pristine copy of the limited edition DVD.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/grq9xg7vtv8ql86/MY_MORNING_JACKET_Acoustic_Chorale.zip

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

nosamrer

That is awesome! I would really like to learn how to extract that to audio (even though it's provided, thank you very much), so I can do it to some other things.

Lonndown27

isn't Johnny the master and commander? btw the audio I sent you of Acoustic Chorale was also the same files the Yacster had sent me!

nosamrer

Who is Johnny? I'll PM him if he can tell me how.