Jim with(?) Robert Plant (acoustic)

Started by dontgetupset, Mar 05, 2018, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonndown27

THIS is beautiful! Neil loves the boys and Jims songwriting and Roger Waters does and now Robert Plant endorses Jim??? FUCK YES
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

rkwedge

Love to hear a report if anyone went to this.  :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

CountSA

From setlist.fm:

Over and Over
I'm Amazed
Here in Spirit
Changing World
Everything Must Change (Quincy Jones cover)
Unknown (Uniform Distortion song I would assume)
Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
Throwback
Same Old Lie
A New Life
State of the Art (A.E.I.O.U.)

Hoptimus Prime

Jim was pretty good, not great.  Set list was largely what one would expect.  RP was great.  I was really hoping he would bring Jim out on stage for a little ditty - but that never happened.  One thing for sure, RP hasn't lost it yet.  He commanded the songs and audience attention extremely well (better than the last couple times I've seen him).  When you get Goin' to California AND Levee, you don't complain!
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

rkwedge

Quote from: Hoptimus Prime on Jul 17, 2018, 04:35 PM
Jim was pretty good, not great.  Set list was largely what one would expect.  RP was great.  I was really hoping he would bring Jim out on stage for a little ditty - but that never happened.  One thing for sure, RP hasn't lost it yet.  He commanded the songs and audience attention extremely well (better than the last couple times I've seen him).  When you get Goin' to California AND Levee, you don't complain!
I was really hoping Robert Plant would have him up too. I seen RP on 6/27/2018 up in the Seattle area and I can say the age of the crowd there would probably mostly not even know who Jim James was (their loss). I will also say I was so happy at how well Robert still sounded as I was kind of worried going in. You don't want your hero's to ever lose it. Levee, California and also In the Mood were highlights for me.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes