Main Menu

Roll Call

Started by MMJHQ, Jul 25, 2017, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJHQ

Friends of MMJ!

We want to let you know that the fan club is not going way! We're just making some changes to ensure the best fan experience. Roll Callers will still have access to pre-sales and you can be sure there are brand-new offerings on the horizon.

- MMJ HQ

ericm

Good to hear.  :thumbsup:

This band has always been so good to their fans, I never had any doubt it would continue and  be even better. 

Looking forward to seeing what's on the horizon.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

manonthemoon

Quote from: ericm on Jul 25, 2017, 06:54 PM

This band has always been so good to their fans, I never had any doubt it would continue and  be even better. 

Seconded, thanks for the update.
Alive or Just Breathing

rkwedge

Quote from: manonthemoon on Jul 25, 2017, 07:52 PM
Quote from: ericm on Jul 25, 2017, 06:54 PM

Seconded, thanks for the update.
I'll third this! I'm sure this will be a better experience and can't wait. :beer: Thanks for posting.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Emb1528

:thumbsup: thumbs up all around. Can't wait to hear what's in store next.
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

dogwoody

God Bless MMJ!!!!!

APR

That is great news, and although I'm not surprised, it is great to get confirmation.  Thanks for the info!  Bring on the brand-new offerings and pre sales!

Clarkwork

Good news!  We love supporting the band through a fan club. Glad it's continuing.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Lonndown27

KICK OUR ASSES JACKETBOYZ!!!! Give us the first NYE show in 5 years and we'll all be good...making it only a state away for easy access for my poor ass is just icing on the cake! oh and play my living room please, like the thing that Quaid's doing, would love some live, in person MMJ during brunch  :grin: :cheesy: :beer: kidding obviously , although I'm not.

THANK U 4 ALL U DO!!!! It's been a BLUNDERFUL RUIN  :cheesy: for a few years with WU, but now I think we're back to  an unofficial wonderful union between fans and band again! well, it never stopped really. It STILL moves  :cool:
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

millerjustin

What's in here won't disappear

Devil Ledbetter

I had my Roll Call (deluxe membership) account set to notify me when I was up for renewal. I never received any notification. Apparently, my membership expired just a few days after I bought (9) summer tour tickets. I had no idea until I tried to register for pre-sale notification on OBH. I probably would have gone to that but because of the Roll Call clusterfuck, I got discouraged and gave up.

Now the presale for the NYE run is tomorrow. Again, I'm shut out. With Roll Call now defunct, there is simply no way to fix this. There is not even an email address or phone number where a years-long Roll Call Deluxe member can reach out for help with this. Really, all I want to do is give MMJ my money so I can see some more great shows. Please, take my wallet. Seriously.

It's so weird being shut out in the cold like this. I know I'm not the only long-term RC member in this situation. I don't expect anyone to thank me for being a fan club member, but I also didn't expect that after years of faithful dues paying membership, the door would be slammed shut in my face.

If anyone has any idea of who to contact for help with this mess, I'd really appreciate it.
We understand it's the '90s.

ericm

Quote from: Devil Ledbetter on Aug 07, 2017, 04:30 PM
I had my Roll Call (deluxe membership) account set to notify me when I was up for renewal. I never received any notification. Apparently, my membership expired just a few days after I bought (9) summer tour tickets. I had no idea until I tried to register for pre-sale notification on OBH. I probably would have gone to that but because of the Roll Call clusterfuck, I got discouraged and gave up.

Now the presale for the NYE run is tomorrow. Again, I'm shut out. With Roll Call now defunct, there is simply no way to fix this. There is not even an email address or phone number where a years-long Roll Call Deluxe member can reach out for help with this. Really, all I want to do is give MMJ my money so I can see some more great shows. Please, take my wallet. Seriously.

It's so weird being shut out in the cold like this. I know I'm not the only long-term RC member in this situation. I don't expect anyone to thank me for being a fan club member, but I also didn't expect that after years of faithful dues paying membership, the door would be slammed shut in my face.

If anyone has any idea of who to contact for help with this mess, I'd really appreciate it.

I had a chat with someone at WU today about this very same thing. Unfortunately, we are shit out of luck.

From what they told me the Deluxe stopped being for sale in Sept of 16 so no way for me to renew anyway when mine expired in March of this year. Probably why I didn't get an email.
"Where's Jim going?"

sillyboob

Quote from: Devil Ledbetter on Aug 07, 2017, 04:30 PM

There are rooms still available.  Not sure why you gave up when you can still go to OBH.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Devil Ledbetter

Quote from: ericm on Aug 07, 2017, 04:36 PM

From what they told me the Deluxe stopped being for sale in Sept of 16 so no way for me to renew anyway when mine expired in March of this year. Probably why I didn't get an email.
Yours expired at the same time mine did. Thanks letting me know what WU said; I won't bother contacting them.

Sillyboob, I admit I can get discouraged easily about some things.

Devil Ledbetter

And I guess I just think: what part of "I purchased an 18-month deluxe membership after having renewed my membership several years in a row, and ticked the box requesting renewal reminders" made MMJ think I was no longer a fan or interested in maintaining my membership with them?

At least I have a cool enamel MMJ camp mug, so there's that.

sillyboob

Quote from: Devil Ledbetter on Aug 07, 2017, 05:42 PM
Quote from: ericm on Aug 07, 2017, 04:36 PM

Yours expired at the same time mine did. Thanks letting me know what WU said; I won't bother contacting them.

Sillyboob, I admit I can get discouraged easily about some things.

Rooms still available - quit being discouraged and book an awesome trip to the DR!!!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

PittsburghGuy

Infrequent Forum visitor here... has there been any news on a new/revamped fan club?  I tried searching forum and this (from last year) is the latest tidbit I've found.  just want to make sure I haven't missed something to sign up for... looking forward to a fresh experience. 

johnnYYac

Quote from: PittsburghGuy on Aug 11, 2018, 11:25 AM
Infrequent Forum visitor here... has there been any news on a new/revamped fan club?  I tried searching forum and this (from last year) is the latest tidbit I've found.  just want to make sure I haven't missed something to sign up for... looking forward to a fresh experience. 
Nothing new to report, but it will be well covered here if and when something happens. Expect nothing until 2019.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

PittsburghGuy

Quote from: johnnYYac on Aug 11, 2018, 03:46 PM
Quote from: PittsburghGuy on Aug 11, 2018, 11:25 AM
Nothing new to report, but it will be well covered here if and when something happens. Expect nothing until 2019.

Great, thanks Johnny!

PookdaddyG

Man, I'm just itching for some news about this. I cant wait to see what they deliver!