"Community Presale"

Started by scottdol@yahoo.com, Dec 04, 2018, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottdol@yahoo.com

Hi Everyone, I used to be a Roll Call member.  Is that system now defunct? It seems as though it is.  If so, how can i get access to the "community presale" for Forest Hills tickets? I do nor see any "club" to join in the website.  Thank you!

Rupert230

I have The same question. I got notification that rollcall was being disbanded at the end of 2017. I have always gotten presale codes in the past through through roll call. I got no notification about the 2019 show presales.  What is the mechanism now we're getting pre-sale access now?  Please help!!

walterfredo

I think it was basically anyone who was on their general mailing list. Presale was not roll call related. And as it was, it was a total shit show anyhow. You're just as well off as most scoring tix on Friday.

Rupert230

Thanks!  But I was Pretty sure I was under general mailing list. For example I got an email not too long ago from them saying there would be no OBH in 2019.  Now I can't even figure out how to email them to find out if I'm on the list. There just doesn't seem to be any information at all on the website. Any advice?

Thanks again for your reply!

Woody

Rupert230

Thanks very much!!!

So if it's not roll call related, who sends you the email alerts about upcoming shows, presale, etc?  Like what address do they come from?  AXS? 

Sorry to be such a pain in the ass.  I realize the presale was a shit show And it's probably just as well I missed it, what freaks me out is that I might not have heard about the shows at all until after the general sale. And I definitely want to be in the pre-sale for the next OBH.  Trying  to do some future planning too!

d_wil

WATERFALL isn't working. Neither is POOCH. Any help??

Murph

Waterfall worked for the regular Presale, not the "Community presale". 

Since when the fuck has a MMJ ticket cost $95?? Damn.  See you all there though.  Cant wait.

Rupert230

Well can anybody share e what works for the community pre-sale??

ditty

Quote from: Rupert230 on Dec 06, 2018, 09:49 AM
Thanks very much!!!

So if it's not roll call related, who sends you the email alerts about upcoming shows, presale, etc?  Like what address do they come from?  AXS? 

Sorry to be such a pain in the ass.  I realize the presale was a shit show And it's probably just as well I missed it, what freaks me out is that I might not have heard about the shows at all until after the general sale. And I definitely want to be in the pre-sale for the next OBH.  Trying  to do some future planning too!

To me, it sounds like you are on the Cloud Nine, OBH list, but not the My Morning Jacket list.  https://www.mymorningjacket.com/ - enter your email address for the Newsletter
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

CountSA

Quote from: Rupert230 on Dec 06, 2018, 10:07 AM

Use the regular presale, not the community one.
https://www.axs.com/events/366147/my-morning-jacket-tickets/promopage/15795?

Rupert230

Ah!  Thanks ditty I think that must be it! :cool:
I certainly thought I was on everything there was,  but the evidence suggests otherwise!  I'm an idiot, for helping me out anyways.

Rupert230

Quote from: CountSA on Dec 06, 2018, 10:15 AM

That button also asks you for a code right after are you show you're not a robot.
So I have no idea what the difference really is.

Meanwhile I'm here at the hospital between pre-surgical visits trying to take care of this...I think I give up.  Better luck in the general sale hopefully. 

rab7607

Quote from: Rupert230 on Dec 06, 2018, 10:21 AM
Quote from: CountSA on Dec 06, 2018, 10:15 AM

That button also asks you for a code right after are you show you're not a robot.
So I have no idea what the difference really is.

Meanwhile I'm here at the hospital between pre-surgical visits trying to take care of this...I think I give up.  Better luck in the general sale hopefully.

I just got 2 using "WATERFALL"

Woody

My bad folks, the WATERFALL code was for today's regular presale and not the community. I had a wfuv code I assumed was community. Sorry about that. Just looked and you can still pull GA and P2 tix.

d_wil

Was able to get 2 this morning on the regular presale. "WATERFALL" worked for me. Thanks, everyone!