MMJ & Co Complete Vinyl / Catalogue

Started by e_wind, Apr 18, 2011, 03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkervb

if anyone is looking to get a Badman pressing of It Still Moves, there's one on eBay right with bidding at $14.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281789995095?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Don't you ever turn it off

adam_pliskow

ISO: 2nd Annual Roll Call 7-Inch.  Please pm me if you can help me out.

beardedwonder

Has anyone compared the 150 g Capitol pressing of Eternally Even to the 180 g ATO pressing?

Im late to the party and the only 180g I see is on Jims site but its $54 signed sealed delivered.
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

PookdaddyG

If anyone is interested in parting with the following, please shoot me a PM!

Roll Call Bonus 7 Inch
The Tennessee Fire 7 Inch (Or the whole album, but I only really need the 7inch)

walterfredo

I am uneducated on the going rates of some the rarities. I just bought a Does bad jazz vinyl for $50. Was that a reasonable price? Listing said Never been played, taken out of sleeve to check for marks.

MMJCOBRA

Not a bad price fredo. Think i paid around that a couple years ago.

walterfredo

Quote from: unravelled on Jan 24, 2018, 12:18 PM
Not a bad price fredo. Think i paid around that a couple years ago.

OK cool, thanks. Was just curious if my rash choice was a bad one.

MMJCOBRA

Think I have all the 45s and LPs, except for several of the Chocolate and Ice variants. I gave up on those a while ago!!

My white whale continues to be the bonus roll call 7 inch. Have no idea how I didn't get one. I had every MFn roll call sub available, multi year, single year, etc.

Especially painful since I was front row for Hopefully, complete with Carl working the bow. :(

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Lonndown27

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 26, 2018, 05:12 PM
Here are vinyl rips (wav and mp3) of the Roll Call 7s...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ug7vdurb3diln23/Roll_Call_7s.zip

Johnny........... you are the greatest man seriously!!!! spreading the Jacketgospel to the masses!!!!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Hoptimus Prime

Howdy folks...  Finally at a point where I can search for some long awaited OOP Jacket vinyl.  If anyone has Roll Call 1, 2 Does Bad Jazz or Does Gold Hole - I would be very interested.  I also have a couple Little Darla V1's if anyone is looking.
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

crooney

johnny, i want to offer my deepest thanks for those roll call 7 transfers.  just gold.  i will treasure that wild honey with eric johnson for the rest of my days.  thank you!!!

Hoptimus Prime

Quote from: crooney on Dec 08, 2018, 09:41 AM
johnny, i want to offer my deepest thanks for those roll call 7 transfers.  just gold.  i will treasure that wild honey with eric johnson for the rest of my days.  thank you!!!

I'll echo that!  I want the vinyl - but this is the next best thing... 

Lonndown27

Quote from: Hoptimus Prime on Dec 10, 2018, 06:48 PM
Quote from: crooney on Dec 08, 2018, 09:41 AM

I'll echo that!  I want the vinyl - but this is the next best thing... 

BEAUTIFUL.
SACRED.
JOHNNY

I LOVE THIS MAN
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Hoptimus Prime

NYE Picture Disk available on EBay.  Looks to be another listed as soon as one is sold, so don't bid up the price!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MY-MORNING-JACKET-PICTURE-DISC-LP-NEW-MINT/223306049222?hash=item33fe13e6c6:g:WoQAAMXQb29R3ZRa

ChiefOKONO

Amazing work Johnny!  Thank you for posting the roll call songs!!!!!

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

MMJTX

i ordered a copy of Acoustic Citsuoca on vinyl from discogs, was sent USPS, came today and the vinyl was complete cracked on one side, so disappointed  :undecided:  :cry:
was about $35 including shipping so not a huge loss but was excited as i thought it was good deal
Discogs shipper said the sleeve was worn a bit but the vinyl was in mint condition
Anytime

notdarkyet

has anyone done a vinyl rip (preferably lossless) of the NYE picture disc skit?  it's really all i need to complete my collection.

downdownyoubringmedown

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 26, 2018, 05:12 PMHere are vinyl rips (wav and mp3) of the Roll Call 7s...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ug7vdurb3diln23/Roll_Call_7s.zip

I know this post was a couple of years ago, but I just want to reiterate how awesome it is. For those of us who don't have vinyl capabilities (one day - when I get a better paying job!), it's great to hear these tracks - and the link still works! I have one quick request for those out there. When I D/L the tracks, the 2nd Roll Call only has mp3s, not WAVs, but all the other Roll Calls have both. Does anyone have the 2nd Roll call rip in WAV? Much appreciated in advance! Cheers!